The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Yo.  (Read 2522 times)

hawklen

Re: Yo.
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2007, 11:12:42 am »
These fish are killers! They bury them selves in your skin, tapping into your nerves they sing backstreet boy and N'Sync songs to you till you go mad and become a cross dressing britanny spears.

Eight-Bit

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2007, 12:48:43 am »
I moved to the city. People are loud, strange, and fight outside in a parking lot pretty often.

I wanted to install NWN and smear a dungeon or something but I can't find my CD key.

I got a new computer for when Fallout 3 comes out. Anyone else excited?

Yea.

So whatever. If I find a CD Key, I will probably make a come back because this always happens and to be quite frank, I'm a little nuts. A lot of nuts. Like chashews and walnuts and stuff.

I am home a lot more often. (People usually want to come here. It's wicked nice for that whole "What place are we going to drink be loud at now?" problem.)

Yea.

Eight-Bit

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2007, 01:18:52 am »
Whoops. Apparantly I left it before the move, threw it out, or something. The CD keys of NWN have cost me a lot of money over the years. It's not like I ever did the smart thing and type the Key into Word document.

I refuse. REFUSE to buy another copy of NWN.

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2007, 01:34:47 am »
*snickers*

Eight-Bit

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2007, 03:16:16 am »
A friend gave me his CD Key. I will quite possibly make a small come back.

Eight-Bit

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2007, 03:38:49 am »
And it works. Just waiting on the all-in-one hak. It's downloading pretty fast for 900 and something megs. Kudos to Leanthar for awesome servers.

Edit - I found my old install of NWN on the hard drive from my old computer. I copied the CD Keys directly from the nwncdkey.ini file. It accepted them and installed. Now, when I try and start NWN, it tells me to enter the CD Keys and it tells me they are invalid key entries. I copied and pasted them, I ran it windowed and typed them, and now I am giving up. It was a fun idea, but not worth all of this effort.

Eight-Bit

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2007, 09:28:19 am »
So, yea. I uh, found that I can just copy it over from my old hard drive.

Kinda worked easier than I thought. Yea.

Tanman

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2007, 05:56:29 pm »
Yay, 8bit is back!

Eight-Bit

« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2007, 01:38:25 pm »
Three days running now. This place sure has changed.

Tanman

« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2007, 05:59:30 pm »
In what way? *shifty*

Eight-Bit

« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2007, 11:54:06 pm »
Quote from: Tanman
In what way? *shifty*

When you played Layonara a few months ago you had to ignore 90% of the server population to get in some deep RP with a few people.

Now seeing another person or RPing with someone is rare, at least for me. Granted I play at a strange time, it is just depressing to see the difference.

Fatherchaos

« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2007, 12:36:19 pm »
Then I dare say Key and Dur'Thak should strike up a rousing conversation of insults! :)

Eight-Bit

« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2007, 12:43:45 pm »
Quote from: Fatherchaos
Then I dare say Key and Dur'Thak should strike up a rousing conversation of insults! :)

Agreed. I do believe that there is a lot of trouble two Tieflings could cause for eachother.

Fatherchaos

« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2007, 09:07:00 pm »
. . . and those within a 10KM radius :)

Eight-Bit

« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2007, 03:52:53 am »
So, yea, I am trying to get back again.

I have a new computer, built by your's truly, that does not like NWN in the least.

I'm running XP pro.

I'm not asking for technical support, I think I have it. I'll probably ask later when this doesn't work.

Hallo.

Eight-Bit

« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2007, 03:22:50 pm »
I cannot get NWN to work. I believe it is the Quad Core.

However, the process does run which is confusing. I even gave NWN a processor affinity and still no dice.

Anyone have a similar problem and a solution?

the.fall.within

• View Profile
    « Reply #36 on: October 13, 2007, 06:26:58 pm »
    Hi there!

Okay I tried to look on bioware, and here is the link of topics

Neverwinter Nights:

Do you also have a geforce 8800 or something? Seems people have problems with it.

Anyways hope this can be of use! Im new and I'd like to see you in game. :)

Eight-Bit

« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2007, 11:45:01 am »
    I do, actually. I tried taking one out, and seeing if it was two video cards that as causing NWN to protest, but alas it was not.

Thanks for the link! You have a lot better luck with bioware's site than I do.

Falonthas

« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2007, 10:33:46 am »
    so have you found out what it is yet?

Eight-Bit

« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2007, 12:02:51 pm »
    Quote from: Falonthas
    so have you found out what it is yet?

A combination of the two 8800s and the Quad Core not liking NWN at all. I couldn't find a fix the CPU, but I got one for the 8800s.

It's six against one here. I'll be back when the new Layonara is released.