The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The Weekend After Andrew & Elohanna's Wedding  (Read 372 times)

Shiokara

The Weekend After Andrew & Elohanna's Wedding
« on: October 30, 2011, 11:40:50 pm »
We get reminded of this:

Sexual/Adult situations

Role playing sexual encounters between characters is not allowed. Characters may get married and/or have children, however any sexual situations may not be explicitly role played.

Take it to AIM, you two! :D

Just kidding, just kidding. I just thought it would be funny to link these two events as though one caused another. I don't mean any offense, and don't wish to tread on any sensitive issues. Feel free to mod this as you must, and I have no qualms over deleting it myself if it's a problem.

RollinsCat

Re: The Weekend After Andrew & Elohanna's Wedding
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 08:40:48 am »
No offense to you Shiokara, I know you're joking - I hope you are - but before any rumors get started I want to make something perfectly and plainly clear.

I don't cyber.  Never have, never will.  Aside from being against server rules, more important than that, is the fact that every person Andrew has had a relationship with along with myself are in relationships in real life and to me, that behavior is unforgivable in a moral sense.

So before this sparks any rumors, and in light of recent reminders, again; haven't, don't, won't.  If anyone has any concerns, please ask.

anything