The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 324 times)

Niles09

RE: Do you believe in god?
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2005, 05:29:00 am »
well Harloff science is a wide exprission. Is chemical stuff science, cause I certainly believe in that! as well as most biologi, and physics.

Harloff

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2005, 07:09:00 am »
I think the question was ment as "do you believe in ALL sciences" not whether you believed in one or two of them. I don´t think Nexus ment that you could pick parts and bits of natural science, but you would have to ask him. But if you answer i believe in science I understand it as a general approval of all theries that haven´t been disproven. Also the theory of evolution.
  And chemestry stuff as you term it is a science.

Candyman111

• View Profile
    « Reply #22 on: November 30, 2005, 01:34:00 pm »
    Thought I'd chip in my two cents.  I'm am a strong bleiever in God and am 100% sure of his existence because of what he's done not only for me and my family but for many people I'm in contact with.  I'd also like to say not to be closed-minded about this subject and just believe God isnt real because You want to believe He isnt real. Oh, and by the way, about the churches being boring thing in the middle of this post, I kind of agree that a lot of like catholic and lutheran churches can be a bit on the boring side.  Try out a youth group sometime.
    Glaedr

NEXUS7

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2005, 02:23:00 pm »
    I will not be posting on this matter any more
    Nexus7

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2005, 03:12:00 pm »
    And you're likely the wiser for it, Nex.

Still, whoever said I had any wisdom?

Personally, I'll take a nice Beltane festival, over any sort of Mass whatsoever. Go, individualistic faiths, go. My general stance is that I don't need anyone to dictate my own morality to me; I can figure out I'm a horrible person all on my own. xD

Leanthar

« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2005, 05:43:00 pm »
    This thread is getting a little out of hand and is now locked.