The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: My Dog  (Read 287 times)

Masterjack

My Dog
« on: March 20, 2009, 08:07:22 am »
I had to go renew the license for my dog. When we got there they only had one license tag for large dogs left and it was number 666. We did not bother getting a small tag. We took the Large one chuckling to our selves as we left. You see my dog is a Pit Bull and is banned in where I live. So it is rather ironic. Now my son says we have a certified Hell Hound, license and all.

P.S.

I had my dog before the ban was in place so she is grandfathered and I`m allowed to keep her.

The following users thanked this post: lonnarin, Hellblazer

darkstorme

Re: My Dog
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 10:35:17 am »
Aww, and here I thought we'd get dog pictures to enjoy! :)  (Still amusing, though.  Does she breathe fire?  Or just doggybreath?)

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 11:24:36 am »
Is there a difference?

Sol_seeker

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 02:20:00 pm »
I was hoping for some cute pics, too :(

Chazzler

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 03:10:29 pm »
Pics or it didn't happen! ;)

lonnarin

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 03:42:53 pm »
Awesome story.  Sorry to hear about your local government though.  I find it odd how they can pass a law against aggressive animal breeds and with the same tax dollars train cute cuddly German Shepherds how to maul people.

Known many a pit bull, rottweiler, husky and doberman.  There are no bad dogs, just bad owners.  Every pit bull I ever met was just one big mushy teddy bear.  Considering how many more assault charges there are between humans compared to dog bites, wonder if we're banned next?

Hellblazer

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2009, 08:04:23 pm »
WE WANT PICS, WE WANT PICS!!!

*goes out with a sign in his hands and starts to roam the streats*

Alatriel

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2009, 11:38:54 pm »
Umm... did you seriously just include huskies in with aggressive dogs??!!

Hellblazer

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2009, 01:53:07 am »
Without proper training and care, Huskies can actually be quite dangerous. They are one of the dog races that are closer to their wolves ancestors instinct.

Masterjack

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2009, 08:51:55 am »
I'll have pics soon. I'm having trouble uploading the jpg files.

Alatriel

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2009, 11:01:46 am »
I have four huskies.... they only look like wolves.

But that being said, any dog without the proper training and care is dangerous.  They're animals.

Link092

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2009, 02:50:10 pm »
Quote from: Alatriel
I have four huskies.... they only look like wolves.

But that being said, any dog without the proper training and care is dangerous.  They're animals.

a human without proper raising can be just as dangerous...

but Rottis are my favorites. they're big bundles of cuddly joy, that are unaware of their own strength.

speaking of rotti's, a friend of mine had one, and a Miniature Pinscher. the Mini Pin was this aggressive, evil little bugger, and the Rotti was very docile, timid even. the Mini Pin had that big Rotti on the run all the time (who jumps on my friends lap to get away from the tiny dog). quite funny to watch.

Masterjack

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2009, 11:48:21 pm »
Ok here are the pics

anything