The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Grendola's bad day  (Read 488 times)

Zoogmunch

Grendola's bad day
« on: May 09, 2011, 02:03:16 pm »
Grendola was out shroom hunting in the spooky Krandor crypt and ventured a little further than usual. Some nasty undead attacked and she chopped off their  fixed grins with a shiny greataxe.

Feeling an urge she checked their pockets and found at least five trues and an old dusty book ful of scribbles  (  occ  no reading ability Im afraid)
she popped into the bank to take out her saving as she was off to buy an nice  lttle enhancement for that new addy greataxe.

Thinking about the book she excitedly she ran to Centre to ask Storold what he thought and with some advice from Duchess the three of them set off to the dunes past the halfling camp.

battling snakes and undead the made their way to the ruins but on the edge they were ambushed and eventually she fell to multiple attacks.

The soul mother , evil grin on her pockmarked face, rose out of the ground and snatched another starnd from the terrified butcher who fell lifeless to the ground.

Her purse fell open and 4k of trues rolled away into the sand dunes and she awoke in Centre.  She sat sipping water until the headache passed and then went back to knitting a pair of purple bloomers for an odd order from an elderly dwarf.

/occ  xp gain for loads of massive kills about 25xp total with Storold  ( i killed em all meself honest!!) , lost strand  ( 6 down), lost trues and nowt but a bronze sword ter show fer it lovvies........bad bad day.didnt even get ter wash me hair so i cant blame that.
Duchess, Storold, hope yer found the treasure otherwise depression could easily set in. Anyone finds any bacon butties in the sand they belong ter me right!!!

The following users thanked this post: Xaltotun, mixafix, lonnarin, Lance Stargazer

Xaltotun

Re: Grendola's bad day
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 03:48:12 pm »
*Somehow, who knows how, but Grendola eventually hears a rumour that a woman in red was looking for her with a jingling bag of coin. She spoke of "share" or some such, she was difficult to understand, but so the rumour goes.*

mixafix

Re: Grendola's bad day
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 04:14:32 pm »
To be honest Sand elemental chops were never going to sell anyway!!

anything