The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Halo 1/2  (Read 128 times)

Jonzer Hexblade

• View Profile
    Halo 1/2
    « on: June 06, 2005, 07:57:00 pm »
    Anyone here play Halo? I play a lot with my friends. It is an awsome game. I love the pistol. BANG! BANG! *drops R-zar* He is my best friend.

Vyris

RE: Halo 1/2
    « Reply #1 on: June 06, 2005, 08:26:00 pm »
    My only purpose to play Halo anymore is to find the cheaters with aimbots and sniper rifles and frag them. I like the game though, the vehicles are my favorite.

Vyris

Jonzer Hexblade

• View Profile
      « Reply #2 on: June 07, 2005, 05:35:00 pm »
      Vehicles are cool. But I hate scorpion tanks I stink with them and all my friends whoop me with them. *waits for the perfect moment to hit the scorpion with his rocket launcher* *evil grin*

platinuuhits

• View Profile
        « Reply #3 on: June 13, 2005, 10:24:00 am »
        I'd have to say nothing beats a good sniper rifle and a good hiding spot.

platinuuhits

• View Profile
          « Reply #4 on: June 13, 2005, 10:26:00 am »
          As for scorpion tanks. i hate them when i'm not in them but when i am i reek havoc!!!!!

platinuuhits

• View Profile
            « Reply #5 on: June 13, 2005, 10:27:00 am »
            My friends and i have those 16 people championship matches and believe me, it's a pain to get through the level with 15 other people shooting at eachother.

Fista

• View Profile
              « Reply #6 on: July 18, 2005, 08:54:00 am »
              in halo 1: dont use sniper rifles. pistol kicks ass better. in halo 2, take a sniper rifle, then take two pistols - pwn. when out of ammo, go camp on some hill and pwn. especially in beaver creek dual pistols are pure pwnage

Zhofe

• Followers of Ilsare
                • Followers of Toran
                • View Profile
              « Reply #7 on: July 18, 2005, 12:12:00 pm »
              Halo is the purest of evils, and must be destroyed, lest we all fall to it's demonic gathering ...

And no, I'm not a religious nut, I just don't see how this game gets so much hype when Doom 2 (not a typo, that is supposed to be a 2) was a better game.

(By the way, I didn't mean this as an attack on anyone ... just spreading the word, lol)

Ar7

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2005, 12:51:00 pm »
              The only action game I ever played was CS and I still play it.

Now that I have mentioned CS :) I suggest you all try Battlefield 2. I am currently playing a demo, but I think I'll buy the full version soon. It can not be described what it means to take part in a full scale attack, when a tank destroys the front and is followed by armored vehichles and infantry, not to mention the air support and parachuters dropping from the sky.

.....and that is not all, there are also the 32v32 teams, huge maps and the ability to run, swim, drive and fly on any vehichle one can imagine!