The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: He's not the easter bunny!!  (Read 385 times)

AeonBlues

He's not the easter bunny!!
« on: April 01, 2007, 08:03:17 pm »
My character Nyeaeana has been gathering supplies to make healing potions.  He is a member of the farstrider hunt guild, and the crates are so full that he can't put the bodak teeth in one place.  I have taken to the idea of spreading them around the guild house, putting them in various chests, crates and cabinets.  This made me think that he is like the easter bunny, hiding bodak teeth around the house.  Though, easter bunny does not seem to be an appropriate title for the creature that goes around hiding bodak teeth in your house.

Please post your suggestions on what would be the appropriate name of the critter that hides bodak teeth around your house.

AeonBlues

OldBear

• The Angels Guild
    • Followers of Aeridin
    • Followers of Dorand
    • View Profile
Re: He's not the easter bunny!!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 08:33:59 pm »
The tooth fairy's cousin Bernard?

AeonBlues

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 08:56:11 pm »
I thought of tooth fairy, but seemed a bit obvious and oh the tooth fairy takes teeth.  Maybe the tooth fairies cousin takes em though...

I was thinking something like, Quantom Windwards evil twin.

or

Ozymandias's mom.

But ahh something along the lines of spectral hamster, might work if it was a funnier name.

darkstorme

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 09:41:35 pm »
Well, if Corath has a special holiday, perhaps it's the, um.. "Deathfall Weasel"?

AeonBlues

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 09:49:47 pm »
I like that one.  I bet Jin Lun Lee would really appreciate it if I told him the deathfall weasel went through the house :D

LightlyFrosted

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2007, 07:46:30 pm »
"And at night, the Deathfall Weasel sneaks around to the houses of all the good little adventurous boys and girls, and leaves them iron helms filled with Bodak teeth and skeleton knuckles.  If you're really good, he might even leave you a sword!"

"How about candy?"

"Candy?  How is that relevant?"

Fatherchaos

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2007, 12:42:57 am »
The Jackalope!

Niles09

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2007, 04:18:20 pm »
The creepy guy, who do creepy things..