The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: It  (Read 162 times)

OneST8

It
« on: April 28, 2006, 11:17:41 pm »
How to get up right away when your alarm goes off.

I dunno about that guy but when my alarm goes off, I don't even remember hitting snooze a thousand times... there's no subconscious voice coercing me in any direction... I'm totally asleep and hitting snooze. It's like sleepwalking but not... hmm... yeah it's "snoozewhacking"! ;)

Nyralotep

Re: It’s nice and warm...
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2006, 12:32:43 am »
Sometime I wish I had that problem  :)   Unfortunately I'm an insomniac who wakes up to easily.  Today power went out and I woke up to my printer doing a test in the other room when the power came back on.  Digital watches even wake me up....heh.  Give me some of what you have  *holds out hand*  heh

Eight-Bit

RE: It’s nice and warm...
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2006, 08:36:25 am »
OneST8 - 4/29/2006 2:17 AM How to get up right away when your alarm goes off. I dunno about that guy but when my alarm goes off, I don't even remember hitting snooze a thousand times... there's no subconscious voice coercing me in any direction... I'm totally asleep and hitting snooze. It's like sleepwalking but not... hmm... yeah it's "snoozewhacking"! ;)
 That man is utterly insane. Who, in their right mind, NEEDS to get up from sleep? I take it one step further, I time my sleep. I can't get more than 4 to 5 hours a pop, unless I've been drinking myself "special" or it's been an espically long day.I need about 3 hours to operate, and by the time I've had my first cigarette of the day I'm usually wide awake to move about.
  But I do hear the voice. Mine usually yells, with a few more swears in it too, to convince my body to stay under the covers.