The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Meetings...  (Read 339 times)

ZeroVega

Meetings...
« on: April 12, 2005, 07:13:00 pm »
*small posters are posted in Hlint and Hampshire*
    I currently have several people I must commence trading with and would like to notify all that have business with me that I can be found on Dregar. Either in the exceptionally large city of Pranzis, or just outside Lorindar in the house numbered 201.
    If you wish to finnish our business that is where you'll find me. Simply leave a note pinned to my house door with a time and place to meet, or try and scramble into my head and tell me yourself (good luck). Also be warned that though my house door is unlocked, I have taken measures of "security" to ward off unwanted visitors. Cheers!
  Tathnolu,
  (No there are no traps, ect... inside my house, just something I thought I'd throw out. Also if we have business we'll need to conclude it by this Friday lest you have a very long wait for another chance to do so.)

s0ulz

RE: Meetings...
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2005, 06:01:00 am »
*note posted*
Oi still have yer gem, but I haven't got a clue where or how to get to Pranzis...

Fenrir Thornaxe

ZeroVega

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2005, 06:27:00 am »
*Fenrir recieves a letter in the mail*
    If you can give me a time and place to meet, I'm sure we can both make it to Point Harbor for our trade.
  Tathnolu-
  //1400-1600 EST, or 2000-2200 EST are fine times for me. If we can meet this week feel free to sell it to someone else, I'd hate to keep you waiting for your gold or whatever//

s0ulz

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2005, 07:10:00 am »
*Tathnolu receives a note*
Aye... I'll be in Point Harbor in the near time... meet me there

Fenrir Thornaxe
//14 EST fine for me or earlier

ZeroVega

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2005, 08:20:00 am »
(1400 is fine for me aswell, see you there)
  Edit: Going to be about 30 minutes late. Have something I need to do on Dregar, so post here if that's good for you before I run over to Rilara. -ZV

anything