The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: ---  (Read 710 times)

cappyra

---
« on: April 18, 2005, 12:39:00 pm »
I read through the Character Bios as I get a chance too.  Some are good, some are bad, some are funny, some are out of this world.

A lot of them seem to have something in common...  the demise of the character's parents.

So I thought I would post a poll as to the status of your character's parents LOL

Just for fun

orth

RE: ---
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2005, 12:41:00 pm »
Tragic Fire

IceDragonDuvessa

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2005, 12:47:00 pm »
um... *pouts* my option isn't up there Rhizomes my dad, and last I saw my mom she was alive but left to die in shame

dadunmir

• Followers of Mist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2005, 12:59:00 pm »
Though I've not received a letter from them yet, I believe they are just fine on Mist's great seas.

s0ulz

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2005, 01:04:00 pm »
Father killed in battle, mother well and alive... Fenrir's that is :p

Dorganath

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2005, 01:04:00 pm »
Chose "Unknown" because, well, he's an orphan of sorts.  His adoptive parents were alive when he answered the call...but he doesn't really know anything about his true parents....yet.

Chuckles_McChuck

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2005, 04:55:00 pm »
dads unknown for she was forced away from her family when a war started between man and elf.  Mother died giving birth to her.

Etinfall

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2005, 06:53:00 pm »
well for new rp'ers(like me) it seems to be either killed and orphaned(like me). The search for answers, the revenge for their deaths, and on and on is a good way to learn the aspects of roll play. If I were to say my parents are alive on Dreger why do I not visit them to find the answers I seek? I didn't want to get too complicated on my first rp attempt. Already complex enough.

Etinfall

Meizter

• Followers of Mist
    • Followers of Rofirein
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2005, 02:00:00 am »
Killed by another family lead by Halgrim Egilson, while having a great feast. The guests locked the doors and burnt the house down, killing those who made it out of the inferno. Only Geir and his brother Skarp-Heiden escaped alive.

Thunder Pants

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2005, 02:14:00 am »
how Lue's father died is actually a somewhat humourous story, you should find her and ask about it sometime

Gulnyr

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2005, 05:26:00 am »
Died in a cave-in, along with all but one other close family member.

I decided that qualified as "killed by other."

jjkolb

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2005, 05:27:00 am »
Klaug's parents and everyone in his castle were killed while he was away on an adventure.  He doesn't have any idea who is responsible.

Deacon

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2005, 06:08:00 am »
Caldiir killed his mother because she was plotting against House Eo'wyn, and his father was killed by agents of female Drow in a raid on the House.

cappyra

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2005, 11:46:00 am »
Comon people =P   I know I read at least a dozen Character Submissions where your village was destroyed by orcs LOL

Vote vote vote =P

Sol_seeker

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2005, 12:06:00 pm »
Mirren's parents are problaby alive somewhere...

Locust

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2005, 12:09:00 pm »
Na~hani lost his memory and status of his parents is unknown because of it.

Crunch still has her farther, mother and brothers somewhere in Layo. But to be honest I have no idea how they are doing at the moment.

ianlazzaro

• View Profile
    « Reply #16 on: April 19, 2005, 12:10:00 pm »
    The parents of Iris Amon are alive and well wherever she came from. Rainbow's are unknown.

NITEMARE2004

• View Profile
      « Reply #17 on: April 19, 2005, 02:52:00 pm »
      well Nethros parents fell under the catagory of plague........though as i look at the ratings for plague right now it was a very very small plague seems to have only affected to sets of parents

Rasterick

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2005, 05:04:00 am »
      Maz's mother died of a common illness of the time scarlett fever, today it would be treatable and pretty innocous. In the times in which Layonara is set, such alilments could often prove fatal.  Her father lives on, and probably will for the forseeable future.

Ulvers parents are both alive and well, his mother has a recurring chest complaint, probably today it would be dianosed as bronchitis.

Cp_Winddancer

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2005, 11:04:00 am »
      Marcus' Parents are alive.
      Agustus' parents were killed by giants.