The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Talisman the boardgame has a new corner piece coming out!!!  (Read 318 times)

HooD!uM

Talisman the boardgame has a new corner piece coming out!!!
« on: February 12, 2010, 04:07:00 am »
heh im a big fan of Talisman the boardgame...and only recently (hmm ok a couple years ago then) my girl bought me the 4th Edition of this awesome game. And as any geek would when it comes to something they like they get all the goodies that comes with it..today i found out the 2nd boarder map for this great game will be coming out soon...now its time to pester the missus once again to let me spend my own money to pre-order this...* walks away muttering*

cbnicholson

Re: Talisman the boardgame has a new corner piece coming out!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 09:16:05 am »
Hehe..This is the board game that spring loaded me into D&D way back when.  My daughter bought 4th ed for me for christmas and I bought the dungeon expansion just for kicks..awesome way to blow 4 hours or more!
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

HooD!uM

Re: Talisman the boardgame has a new corner piece coming out!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 06:55:12 pm »
yeah, i got that expansion too..also got the other smaller ones, its great to finally see your character as a real miniture than a piece of cardboard sittin on a plastic holder :) the reaper expansion is a whole lot of LOLZ...i should make a poll on who was ur favorite character in this boardgame :P

anything