The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The proof that women are evil!  (Read 1397 times)

NEXUS7

RE: The proof that women are evil!
« Reply #120 on: November 30, 2005, 10:16:00 am »
Just so

>But the main point here is that, the scientific logic is "things that can be disproven and things tha can't" if you suggest something that cannot be verified by hard facts e.g. the >existance of god. that is simply not science. This might seem ilogical to you but that is the hard facts of modern science. If you go back to the greeks you would see a logic/philosofi >based science and most of the theories have been proven false since that. Eventhough the idea of an atom constituing all things was invented by the greeks.

Ok pure Logic

>I KNOW that there a connections between my faith and the real world,

Ok lets look at this you know
1st peren andidotel evidance

>My faith is real
Yes I think that you could demastart that you have real faith
Throw your actions and by directly demenstating it throw direct and indirect sbservation.

So you have real faith you are in the world so ergo your faith is in the world and can be said to be throw this

Irefutebly connected to the world.

So you HAVE proven you have FAITH

Now is what you belive in with this FAITH "real",
you have yet to prove this.
Just haveing faith in god
dos not that god real or that this god is any thing more that
a MEME of god that lives in your mind.

You have to prove god is real with out relying on your faith as proof.

Now get out of that one

OneST8

« Reply #121 on: November 30, 2005, 10:59:00 am »
Luck does not exist, there is only an individuals failure to be aware of their own self-limitations and the limitations of the event at hand. Without full understanding of what's going on, who's involved and what's required to safely succeed one should not succumb to the blindness of ego and the bias of self-image.  In other words:

• always do your best to be aware of the situation
    • understand your skills and weaknessess
    • don't get careless with repetitious tasks
    • don't get over-careful with important tasks
    • constantly re-evaluate your situation and take appropriate action
    Which can be summarised as:   "Quit while the winning is good, otherwise you'll face the inevitably of going broke (or getting rediculous amounts of DTs in the case of Layonara or getting rediculous amounts of DTs in the case of women)."

Niles09

« Reply #122 on: November 30, 2005, 11:08:00 am »
"As I stated earlier there is no reason why a designer should interfere at this point, since species with superior genes will survive acording to the theory of survival of the fittest."
No thats not what I meant. I meant that those species that which maybe starts to have a few light cells outside, dont die, do they can evolve on into they get some sort of vision.

"One of major constituenst to the evolutionairy theory is "the survivel of the fittest" but changes are driven by mutation and DNA exchange between species."
yes I knew that.

Niles09

« Reply #123 on: November 30, 2005, 11:19:00 am »
there is a problem here, you see while I dont believe that such things ad the eye or organs could evolve by luck, you ignore things like the history I told (and I can tell more if you like, not some Ive heard from my friend who heard it from... no Ive heard it from the ones that experienced it.) So we can never come to and agreement, now again I would say something about logic, but its not worth it anymore. Ive proven God excist for myself, trust me, ive always had an inborn hardness of accepting things that cant be explained by science.

"Just haveing faith in god
dos not that god real or that this god is any thing more that
a MEME of god that lives in your mind."
I could explode now, damn that could make me mad. But thinking of all the enjoyment Ive had playing with you in Layonara takes it. This all crappy topic saddens me, damn why did it go this way? That saddens me.
Bye Spugle, I just cant play with you anymore without having that ithcy feeling in my backhead.

EdTheKet

« Reply #124 on: November 30, 2005, 12:57:00 pm »
I think this thread has run its course and is no longer 'Just for fun'.

Pibemanden

« Reply #125 on: November 30, 2005, 01:03:00 pm »
I agree with Ed this thread has gone too far. When players are refusing to rp/adventure with other players because of OOC reasons as it is happening now I think it’s time to end this discussion. Maybe the “do you believe in science/god” threads should be stopped as well as they can have the same effect on the player base.

Red Monkey

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 30, 2005, 01:11:00 pm »
I have to concur...there has already been a character or two who's character description, in game, invites a sharp stick in the eye. And this thread seems to be fueling it.

Hasn't stopped me RP'ing with them...but it's right off the chart otherwise.

*Feels all whiny, goes off to get a root beer*

Niles09

« Reply #127 on: November 30, 2005, 01:41:00 pm »
Nexus a last note maybe you'll come to understand this. Im not dumb. When I saw that site, it only shocked me that there was an organisation against a belief that pushed people towards good. Ive already thought about that, the feelings ive had could be my mind, long ago. I dont base my believes on feelings Ive had, not without the things that have happened outside my head, not things that was unlikely to happen, no things that physically was impossible. There is another thing, no I better not say that, you should know it, we're talked alot about it already.

all respect for cursing rules but this is some stupid &%%&¤%&¤¤%&¤&%¤ crap!
Im sorry, this whole thing saddens me cause Spugle was one of the best chars I knew, but no matter what, I can't forget this. I can't forget what you said about my believes. sorry :(

vgn

« Reply #128 on: November 30, 2005, 02:12:00 pm »
I think we have had enough in this thread for now. I am freezing it.