The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Timely warning  (Read 900 times)

cbnicholson

Re: Timely warning
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2008, 12:01:22 pm »
Yep..*looks above* sums it up nicely..*is so glad his youngest is 17..*
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Honora

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2008, 01:41:38 pm »
Oh god yes..."Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. MOM!!  Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy.  Mom, mommy!  MOM! Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy..."

I'm going deaf.

Fatherchaos

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2008, 02:00:55 pm »
Ok, after reading this I have to admit a certain "snip-snip, drop-drop" procedure seems a much better plan. That or lathering myself with bar-b-que sauce and taunting starving lions with nun-chucks made of sausages.

My significant other has made it clear that kids are on the menu. She doesn't laugh when I ask if they are blackened or broiled with my choice of vegies . . :(

Scary times ahead. Thanks for making me feel better Pseudonym :) *shudders*

Cariad

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2008, 04:05:05 pm »
Quote from: Honora
Oh god yes..."Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. MOM!!  Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy.  Mom, mommy!  MOM! Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy..."

I'm going deaf.

i get this aswell .... well all he seems to say is MA MA MA MA

or if he really wants to get my attention its MAMAM MAMAM

and he's only 18 months cant imagine what he will be like at 18 years it will be a night mare especially if hes any thing like his father *grins* and you all know what his nagging in like

bobby1361

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2008, 02:26:03 am »
Quote from: Honora

I'm going deaf.

makes me think of this
YouTube - Family Guy - Stewie Annoying Louis

Alatriel

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2008, 11:47:55 am »
Thanks!  I got a great laugh out of that.  Luckily the hugs and laughs make up for all of those things, but yes... much of that is true!  Though I'm happy to say that even though there are a few crumbs on my back seat, it still has a semi-new car smell... at least until the new baby gets here!
~E

mumbles

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2008, 12:26:43 pm »
"it will be a night mare especially if hes any thing like his father *grins* and you all know what his nagging in like"

*coughs* its jental persaution , not nagging *laughs*

Cariad

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2008, 02:28:52 pm »
what you think is gentle persuasion my darling is blooming annoyingly like nagging.  
trust me i have to live with him lol

Alatriel

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2008, 03:24:07 pm »
Quote from: mumbles
"it will be a night mare especially if hes any thing like his father *grins* and you all know what his nagging in like"

*coughs* its jental persaution , not nagging *laughs*

Nah, the real fun begins when they get to be 2 and suddenly you have a small version of yourself and your husband/wife running around doing impressions.  My favorite one so far though has to be Trey's impression of Aerimor saying "Time to Steaw da Bwood!"  He thinks he's such a comedian....

Pseudonym

« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2008, 10:18:12 pm »
New (and related) information comes to hand!

NEXT 'SURVIVOR' SERIES

Six married men will be dropped on an island with one car and 3 kids each for six weeks.

Each kid will play two sports and either take music or dance classes.

There is no fast food.

Each man must take care of his 3 kids; keep his assigned house clean, correct all homework, complete science projects, cook, do laundry, and pay a list of 'pretend' bills with not enough money.

In addition, each man will have to budget in money for groceries each week.

Each man must remember the birthdays of all their friends and relatives, and send cards out on time.

Each man must also take each child to a doctor's appointment, a dentist appointment and a haircut appointment . He must make one unscheduled and inconvenient visit per child to the Urgent Care (weekend, evening, on a holiday or right when they're about to leave for vacation).

He must also make cookies or cupcakes for a social function.

Each man will be responsible for decorating his own assigned house, planting flowers outside and keeping it presentable at all times.

The men will only have access to television when the kids are asleep and all chores are done.

Each father will be required to know all of the words to every stupid song that comes on TV and the name of each and every character on cartoons.

Each man will have to make an Indian hut model with six toothpicks, a tortilla and one marker; and get a 4 year old to eat a serving of peas.

Each man must adorn himself with jewellery, wear uncomfortable yet stylish shoes, stay thin & fit, have perfect hair, keep their fingernails & toenails polished and maintain removal of unwanted hair. The men must try to get through each day without snot, spit-up or barf on their clothing.

During one of the six weeks, the men will have to endure severe abdominal cramps, back aches, and have extreme, unexplained mood swings but never once complain or slow down from other duties. They must try to explain what a tampon is for when the 6-yr old boy finds it in the purse.

They must attend weekly school meetings, church, and find time at least once to spend the afternoon at the park or a similar setting.

He will need to read a book to the children each night without falling asleep, and then feed them, dress them, brush their teeth and comb their hair each morning by 7:00 . They must leave the home with no food on their face or clothes.

A test will be given at the end of the six weeks, and each father will be required to know all of the following information: each child's birthday, height, weight, shoe size, clothes size and doctor's name. Also the child's weight at birth, length, time of birth, and length of labour, each child's favourite Colour, middle name, favourite snack, favourite song, favourite drink, favourite toy, biggest fear and what they want to be when they grow up.

They must clean up after their sick children at 2:00 a.m. and then spend the remainder of the day tending to that child and waiting on them hand and foot until they are better.

They must have a loving, age appropriate reply to, 'You're not the boss of me'.

The kids vote them off the island based on performance. The last man wins only if...he still has enough energy to be intimate with his spouse at a moment's notice.

:)

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2008, 11:35:20 pm »
You really are making out the rest of my life to really great Psuedo... >.>

Pseudonym

« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2008, 11:40:59 pm »
Hey, don't shoot the messenger.

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2008, 11:43:17 pm »
I'll shoot you with a Thanks, hows that? ;)

Alatriel

« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2008, 12:46:02 am »
Hee hee... I fail on that last one Pseudonym... my husband said that the flipside with that is that the women had to make some reasonable facsimile of sound effects.... I agree, I don't know a single one that can do that...

anything