The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Uwe Boll must be stoped!!!  (Read 549 times)

General_Ski

• View Profile
    RE: Uwe Boll must be stoped!!!
    « Reply #20 on: July 28, 2005, 02:12:00 pm »
    Well considering that the "good characters" will keep rolling natural 20s 90% of the time. And bad characters will be strong, yet dumb enough to hurt anyone directly. By bother imitating a game?

Diamondedge

RE: Uwe Boll must be stoped!!!
    « Reply #21 on: July 29, 2005, 12:45:00 am »
    Well now, let's not jump to hastey conclusions... I've been following John Rhys-Davies' work. He is well enough to save the movie on his own, should he get something close to a lead role.

Now, about Layonara the movie and riding over Hobbits... *giggles* Maybe it's the pepsi, but that's just good classic funny.

I figure it would go like this: Hlint would be the first shot. Drow, walking around, milling about, talking. Dwarves would come, look at them, laugh and chat a while.

Peasants, unfeering, would rejoice at the return of the mighty drow population of their city.

Then an ancient red dragon would land in Hlint. People would look at it, then go back to whatever they were doing.

The plot to the movie would fail; I daresay I could ask a new player about Blood and get the response: "Sinthar Bloodstone? Huh?"... even someone who's been around for a month.

And thus the movie would be all about Leanthar riding around, squishing halflings and hobbits. For almost two hours.

"Mr. Frodo! Mr. Frodo! *splort*"