The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: What do you groove to?  (Read 747 times)

Brutus_Clawfoot

What do you groove to?
« on: April 13, 2014, 10:46:29 am »
I'm wondering what you guys tend to have "on" in the background while your gamming here? Yeah. I realise, that is kind of a dorky question, but I am curious. I'm guessing some of you are probly into some truely interesting music.For me, It's usually DVR'd Charly Rose. For instance ATM I have the semi recent program where he is interviewing "Russy Riot" going on in the background as I write this.When the program ends my reciever will default to CNN (Zzzzzzzzz.... Boring! Right?!)But musicly, Nothing does Layo justice for me like Rush's newest album; Clockwork Angels! YEAH! The whole album almost seem's to be about one aspect of Layo or another.Whats your thing? 

The following users thanked this post: Ravemore, Lance Stargazer

Teo

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 11:50:36 am »

Great question and I hope other people answer as well! 

I'd have to say Metallica is my thing while I'm on Layo... It just seems right for squishing bandits and zombies :-)

Brutus_Clawfoot

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 02:10:36 pm »

Ah yes! Metalica! I feel you!

Lance Stargazer

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2014, 02:18:49 pm »

Very interesting Topic, To be honest i have not favorites upon this, I usually play without music on the last years , But Depends on the mood, I usually played listening to Freedom Call music, Heroes of Light a personal favorite for a lot of reasons ( yes, as you said it before a bit dorky, but  heh ).  Is that or usually soundracks from either Conan or LoTR.  I need to look for where did i left those albums now.

Ravemore

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2014, 02:34:52 pm »

*Grins a little embarrassed*

Marina and the Diamonds...

Brutus_Clawfoot

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2014, 04:20:24 pm »

Hmmm. 

Gonna go look up Marina and the Diamonds and Freedom Call...

Brutus_Clawfoot

(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2014, 04:40:55 pm »

WOW! I just quickly researched Marina and the Diamonds an Freedom Call. You guys get two points for diversity, that's for sure!

mixafix

(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2014, 04:58:13 am »

theme tune to the good, the bad and the ugly

and

we will rock you .....red hot chilli PIPERS, or indeed any other tracks.

mumbles

Pink floyd - The Wall
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2014, 02:19:41 am »

Pink floyd - The Wall Immersions Album andLondon Grammer  -Sstrong (hard questions i love my music and theres just so many i could choosee lol)