The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: World Leader Application: Squishy  (Read 859 times)

LynnJuniper

Re: World Leader Application: Squishy
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2007, 12:00:40 pm »
You know with all this you're just suggesting that Rhynn be the new queen of the beholders. Squishy is just an insane prophet that will bring it all together, and then Rhynn shall rule the beholder race FOREVER O_O;;

Falonthas

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2007, 12:09:13 pm »
hmm does this mean they will start carrying pallydum whap sticks?

Xirion

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2007, 12:09:39 pm »
...if Squishy doesnot become to bloodthirsty and decides to take over the world and kills her :p

LynnJuniper

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2007, 02:15:07 pm »
=O Squishy will never disobey the Rhynnykins! BLASPHEMY!

Pseudonym

« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2007, 08:45:05 pm »
@Lynnjuniper - this is still being discussed. Are you able to contact any other familiars and have them post their RP experiences with squishy to this thread?

Regards,
Pseudo

LynnJuniper

« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2007, 08:52:16 pm »
No but I can site other characters and beholders
Squishy has talked to beholders on Jrizz's and Dezza's quests
Also, He interacts with Ozy, Angela, Alantha, Storold, Jacchri and others on a firm basis (Whenever Rhynn sees them)

Pseudonym

« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2007, 08:55:11 pm »
Well, that all sounds fair enough to me. We'll put it to the vote but he (she? it?) will surely have my full endorsement.

Falonthas

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2007, 09:11:08 pm »
woohoo one vote for squishy* the larger eyeball with his shade on cheers*

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2007, 11:44:26 pm »
It; beholderkin are asexual, or rather, hermaphroditic like worms. However, in Squishy's particular case, it has more masculine qualities than feminine, and many choose to simplify things and refer to it as a him.

Pyyran has regular interaction with Squishy, and while not to the point of understanding his babble, is certainly on friendly enough terms with the addle-brained abberation (after a brief period of distrust in the beginning).

Pseudonym

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2007, 12:05:24 am »
*squints*

Are you sure it's a hermaphrodite?? Were I 'hermaphroditic', there's a fair chance i'd never wish to leave my bedroom, let alone aspire to World Leader status.

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2007, 12:33:32 am »
Recall, while humans, dogs, and dolphins peruse such enjoyments for the mere sake thereof, the vast majority of living things feel an occasional compulsion, a "going into heat." Trees (another hermaphroditic organism, albeit non-sentient according to current estimates of sentience) do this every spring/summer/whenever their own time is, when they release pollen into the air.

Falonthas

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2007, 02:59:29 am »
well you have your pink shirts so your close

lonnarin

« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2007, 03:43:29 am »
Quote from: Pseudonym
@Lynnjuniper - this is still being discussed. Are you able to contact any other familiars and have them post their RP experiences with squishy to this thread?

Regards,
Pseudo

We're considering mating our beholderkin, but we're not entirely sure if they even have boy parts or girl parts, or what mating for them would entail.  So far their just spitting into a bucket and waging staring contests.

LynnJuniper

That awkward moment when you
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2014, 12:22:58 am »

That awkward moment when you stumble upon this from years ago and wonder what exactly you were on when writing it.

LynnJuniper

That awkward moment when you
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2014, 12:23:04 am »

That awkward moment when you stumble upon this from years ago and wonder what exactly you were on when writing it.

Brutus_Clawfoot

What ever it was, I want some
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2014, 11:03:51 am »

What ever it was, I want some too but only about a 10th of the amount that you were using!