The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Loggin out without loosing the connection to the server  (Read 568 times)

Fidzy

Loggin out without loosing the connection to the server
« on: April 24, 2009, 08:52:17 am »
Hello,

I am new here and do not know if this is the appropriate place for my question.  Feel free to direct me to the good place.

Having a child, I often have to "pause" playing.  I would like in these situation to not stay my character standing in place not responding to other people (or other reason such as starving or being thirsty...).  My only known option actualy is to quit the game.

Is there any way to log out up to the "character selection" screen?  Or any other option such as going in void?

Thanks in advance for your answers

miltonyorkcastle

Re: Loggin out without loosing the connection to the server
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 09:33:50 am »
As far as I know, it's either IG or out. You can of course type "/o c afk" to indicate to those around you that you're temporarily unavailable, but that doesn't take you out of the gameworld.

Fidzy

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009, 11:23:24 am »
Quote from: miltonyorkcastle
You can of course type "/o c afk"

so every people talking to my PC will have a AFK even if I am away for 15 minutes ??

Is there a list somewhere of all the / commands ??

Hellblazer

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2009, 12:40:03 pm »
I'll give you the list later on bro, but there is a lot!

and no they wont have a afk message, but if they are beside you they will see the effect that spins around your head, with the afk falling down on the ground.

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2009, 01:29:51 pm »
Many of the command are on LORE, but we're in the process of updating/consolidating all the command info into a neat and easy to navigate design.

Fidzy

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2009, 06:57:30 pm »
Could you please tell me what criteria to use in LORE search?  I have tried command, afk, /o... Nothing is found with these terms...

Fidzy

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2009, 07:04:07 pm »
Just found self-tell.

Still trying to find more, so any suggestions (about words to use in LORE search) are welcomed.

Thanks