The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: And the award goes to...  (Read 492 times)

Dorganath

And the award goes to...
« on: February 26, 2013, 09:57:48 am »
Well, this has taken me longer than expected to put up the winners of the first ever GM awards due to various reasons, but here we go, in case you've forgotten.

*** The Popular One ***
Chosen by the community
Winner: Dezza
Reward: 1 level of XP

*** Sovereign of the Nerds ***
Chosen by the GM Team
Winner: miltonyorkcastle
Reward: 1 level of XP

*** Best in Quest ***
Awarded for most quests during the Bonus XP event
Winner: Dezza, 3 quests
Reward: 15 hours of XP (5h/quest)

*** Most Generous ***
Most uses of RP XP wand during Bonus XP event
Winner: Alatriel, used 14 times on 62 characters
Reward: 14 hours of XP (1h/use)

*** Lingering Rewards ***
Awarded for the most uses of AutoXP during Bonus XP event
Winner: Lance Stargazer, used 16 times
Reward: AutoXP at Level 3 for 23 days (1 RL week + 1RL day/use)
And of course, one level of XP goes to all GMs on top of any rewards that may be given above...With an important exception.One of our GMs, who wishes to remain anonymous, has decided to forfeit the reward earned and instead give it back to the community.  As a result, every recently-active character will be granted AutoXP for a period of two RL weeks.  This will start soon (once I get it set up). Keep a watch!

Thanks to everyone who voted and participated.

RollinsCat

Grats to the winners, a
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 09:58:26 pm »

Grats to the winners, a deserving lot.  Especially Sovereign of the Nerds - somebody needs a new gm name methinks....

ShiffDrgnhrt

The Troll King should change
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 11:35:49 pm »

The Troll King should change to "The Sovereign of the Nerds" as his DM avatar xD

Dremora

A VERY BIG Thankyou to the GM
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 06:06:15 am »

A VERY BIG Thankyou to the GM who decided to remain Anonymous and return the reward to the community. I would've slapped them and said take the reward you silly person, its a gift but since they aren't, I believe they deserve special mention So once again, your generosity is appreciated :).

Aphel

Thanks to the GM team, and
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2013, 09:21:02 am »

Thanks to the GM team, and congratulations to everyone, may you use that XP/new character level purposefully and with joy.

@Anonymous One

THANK YOU.

I find myself agreeing with Dremora. Then again, I rather go around to tug sleeves for "just one more story, prettyplease".

Dorganath

Due to further anonymous
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 10:21:57 pm »

Due to further anonymous generosity, the AutoXP duration has been increased an additional two (2) weeks, so yes, it lasts for 4 weeks, starting now and ending on Monday, April 1, 2013.

This has been applied to all characters active within the last 3 months.

Enjoy!

anything