The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Anniversary Bonus Event  (Read 1596 times)

Dorganath

Anniversary Bonus Event
« on: June 12, 2017, 09:58:31 pm »
Greetings Layonara CommunitySome of you may know that Neverwinter Nights turned 15 this year. Most of you may not know, however, that the NWN incarnation of Layonara also turns 15 in just a couple of weeks.In observance of these major milestones, we will be holding an anniversary Bonus Event, starting Saturday, June 24th and running for about a month. During this period, XP, Fortune and gold drops will all be doubled. As with previous bonus events, the doubling of XP and Fortune will also apply to GM rewards for quests and RP.This event overlaps with another anniversary event targeted at the greater NWN community known as the Neverwinter Nights Player Appreciation Days (NWPAD). The details of the event are somewhat uncertain as yet, but if anyone wants to keep up with the news on NWPAD, here’s a link:https://neverwintervault.org/comment/31548Once we have something more definite on that schedule, we’ll be sure to update everyone with the details.Thanks to everyone who has played here over the last 15 years!

Dorganath

This is now in effect.Be
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2017, 12:15:56 am »

This is now in effect.

Be well.

Enjoy.

willhoff

Happy 15th Anniversary NWN
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2017, 02:44:02 pm »

Happy 15th Anniversary NWN and Layonara!  Cheers to the Layonara team (administrators, GM's, Programmers, coders, visionaries) , especially Leanther, for keeping it running this long and coming up with the idea!  Cheers also to all the players whom have come and gone and come back again that made this place special and still do.

I was a newbie to all this when I first joined but my brother and I are grateful to all the hard work everyone has put into this world.

~Willhoff

davidhoff

//Where is everyone?:)
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 09:26:51 pm »

//Where is everyone?:)

silverblades

//Ill will hopefully be on
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2017, 11:30:45 pm »

//Ill will hopefully be on tonight, got anything below lvl 20. wanted to work on my WM.

There can be only One.

miltonyorkcastle

June's been a bit full, but
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2017, 10:34:09 am »

June's been a bit full, but I'll be around soon! (This week, even)

Dorganath

All good things must come to
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2017, 09:27:06 pm »

All good things must come to an end, as they say, and so this one has as well.

Thanks again to all!

anything