The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Layonara Pre-Paid Credit Card  (Read 479 times)

Interia_Discordius

Layonara Pre-Paid Credit Card
« on: November 07, 2008, 08:17:36 am »
I use a Prepaid credit card to do internet-related things due to my uncertainty regarding the validity of some sites that I may use. Regardless, Paypal doesn't take prepaid, so is there any way I can donate to this server with what I use now instead of having to go through my bank?

It's a Visa prepaid, btw.

Chazzler

Re: Layonara Pre-Paid Credit Card
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 02:00:55 am »
You can always send cash to L I think. There should be some sort of a guideline to this somewhere?

ycleption

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2008, 02:06:59 am »
Layonara Fantasy Wear - Printfection.com
Or you could buy goodies and support layo at the same time :-)

Interia_Discordius

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2008, 03:36:17 pm »
Bump. Any official word on this?

Leanthar

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2008, 05:07:40 pm »
It would cost us more than it would allow us to make. We have a small community (when it comes to paying credit card fees/transaction fees/setup fees--then everything else on top of those fees; which is a lot).

For NwN it will not happen. For the future it is an option we will explore when the time is right.

Interia_Discordius

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2008, 06:36:33 pm »
Darn, OK. I was just hoping there was some avenue I wasn't aware of (since I'm not too well-versed in the way of credit). Thanks anyways :)

Thief Of Navarre

• View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: January 18, 2009, 08:30:23 am »
    I know its a bit of an oldy but you can always upload funds to paypal via your bank account and use that as payment. In this case even fraudsters cant take anymore then you have uploaded as funds to paypal.

Its what I do when I dont particularly trust someone with my bank details & what I ALWAYS do when I use Ebay! ;)