The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Billhoff and Davidhoff can't log in - Invalid Character  (Read 660 times)

davidhoff

Billhoff and Davidhoff can't log in - Invalid Character
« on: February 15, 2016, 01:22:22 am »
Hi,My brother and I both can't get into game.  When we select a character at the login screen and hit the play button, we get a message that says: "Invalid Character - Player login refused, Bear, Dire".  This happens when trying to login with any of our 6 combined characters.  I'm hoping it's just temporary, but I'll let you know.Davidhoff

The following users thanked this post: Lily, willhoff

Lily

Just got the same error. See
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 05:13:08 am »

Just got the same error. See screenshot attached. Happened on 2015-02-15, around 10 AM GMT. Affected both of my characters.

Apparently restarting NWN like 15 times did the trick for me. Still not sure what causes the issues.

davidhoff

Hmm, well once Sibici logged
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 05:14:00 am »

Hmm, well once Sibici logged off we tried to get on and were successful on getting in game as normal.  So, I'm not sure what's going on but I'm going to blame it on Zigrum because he's the bear guy.  Now with Weepinglilly and Dorax having issues also, it seems its not just us and Sibici.  We'll keep you posted as it goes.

willhoff

I see how this is going to
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2016, 05:16:53 am »

I see how this is going to be....always blame the druids

Dorganath

See my comment
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2016, 08:22:50 am »

See my comment here:

http://layonara.com/threads/10164147-invalid-character-player-login-refused#comment-2759707

That said, I'm fairly sure we can blame the druids... *winks*