The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Fully Rideable Horses  (Read 886 times)

Leanthar

RE: Fully Rideable Horses
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2006, 02:48:00 pm »
What do horses have to do with Champion of Toran? Or am I missing something?

Acacea

« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2006, 03:19:00 pm »
Believe that's in reply to the Paladin Warhorses not taking Champion levels into consideration.

Edit- Ah, right, and the normal horse being weaker than the warhorse, ie liking that the warhorse is stronger but not liking having to wait for an extra long time because of multiclassing. Or something. Eh.

Edit again- Oh, right. Not a "not understanding the comment," but a "this shouldn't have any impact on your decision" thing. *Sighs and goes back to bed since her comprehension rate is at an all time low.*

Shadowblade225

« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2006, 03:52:00 pm »
Gilmh - 1/6/2006  5:46 PM*Looks to the answer to his previews post* I don't know if that is a good or a bad thing... this way I am still not sure if I want to take levels in Champion of Toran :(

Please don't "not" take CoT levels because you will not get a warhorse.  Make that decision based on if that's the direction you see your character heading. 

Pankoki

« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2006, 10:48:00 pm »
[orange]WARNING TO THOSE WITH PREVIOUS HORSES BEFORE THE UPDATE!!  If you get on a horse your saddle wont work anymore and you wont be able to get off!!   I REPEAT DO NOT GET ON A HORSE!! THE ONLY WAY TO SOLVE THIS RIGHT NOW UNTIL THE SADDLE IS FIXED IS TO HAVE A DM KILL YOU AND THEN RAISE YOU!!

Dorganath

« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2006, 01:40:00 am »
Not entirely true, Pan.
  The Phenotype wand will help as well.
  I'm checking on this problem now...should have a fix shortly.  Sorry folks.

Dorganath

anything