The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: I Think of You Often!  (Read 706 times)

LordCove

Re: I Think of You Often!
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2007, 08:39:14 am »
Yeah...hurry it up..... Im missing my enemies  ;)

Chazzler

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2007, 03:38:18 pm »
Drizzlin: The same thing happens to me with new Nvidia drivers, when I rerolled back to 101.06 version or somesuch, the game works fine, I don't know what is the reason for this, but at least this way it works for me. Heh

Drizzlin

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2007, 10:25:33 pm »
Quote from: Chazzler
Drizzlin: The same thing happens to me with new Nvidia drivers, when I rerolled back to 101.06 version or somesuch, the game works fine, I don't know what is the reason for this, but at least this way it works for me. Heh

Crud...I hope I can find the old drivers... I updated my drivers a while ago. If you have the old drivers, please send me a link to them. Thanks.

Xirion

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2007, 02:27:34 am »
You can find some drivers here, but there are many deadlinks aswell, so you have to try out some and be lucky ;)
nVIDIA Detonator Treiber @ Hard Tecs 4U

Here are some aswell, not as good sorted like the above link but not so many dead links, simply click through the pages and look for the driver you need
WinFuture.de - Nvidia Download Rubrik

Good luck with that
>Xirion>

Chazzler

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2007, 09:11:40 am »
Quote from: Drizzlin
Crud...I hope I can find the old drivers... I updated my drivers a while ago. If you have the old drivers, please send me a link to them. Thanks.

These are the ones that I found working for my graphics card under WinXP. They are basically a somehow modified version of N-Vidia's forceware v158.19
My graphics card is 7900GS by the way, but I don't know if that matters in this.

Z-tweaked drivers v158.19 (ForceWare) download from Guru3D.com

I will post another driver here too, if I find one that works with NWN. Hope that helps.

LynnJuniper

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2007, 09:42:17 am »
Yeah , I get the black screen too Ive just played NWN so much that I can generally click around and get to layo no problems ;)

Drizzlin

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2007, 04:46:25 pm »
I fixed the problem by rolling back my drivers.

Chazzler

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2007, 11:37:18 am »
Quote from: Drizzlin
I fixed the problem by rolling back my drivers.

Yeah, I fixed it that way first, but then I thought that maybe the newer drivers were more stable and so, and yeah, shiny water at swamp tilesets doesn't seem to be buggy anymore and all such. :)

anything