The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Layonara and its future  (Read 748 times)

HooD!uM

RE: Layonara and its future
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2006, 11:37:20 pm »
looking good, but a question..i might have missed it somewhere but i noticed a few characters now coming close to the lvl 40 mark..will the lvl limit be opened up moreso?

Leanthar

Re: Layonara and its future
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2006, 05:12:06 am »
@Hoodlum, no probably not. I do not think it will be moved beyond level 40.

jadewillow

« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2006, 06:20:30 pm »
Thanks for the update L. It will take a hell of a lot to take me away from Layonara. I've been playing PWs for almost four years now and haven't found anything that comes close to it. Keep up the good work and thanks.

As far as revenue from this endevour, perhaps a book "Chronicles of Layonara" would sell. I know most of us would buy it, but perhaps it would sell to others as well. Reading about things we were a part of (and maybe even seeing our characters names in print) would be a kick. It could be sold as a non-fiction :)

Just a thought.

Masterjack

« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2006, 01:24:22 am »
Awesome!

I have been gone a while and was hoping I did not have to start my character all over again. I look forward to the new campain. I will be able to be in from the start.

jadewillow

« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2006, 04:29:30 pm »
Any thoughts of new Prestige classes? I hate to be self serving, but a Monk prestige class would be nice since Monk's really have no place to go after epic. Perhaps an Elemental Monk to align with the Elemental Monk Order. Choosing your element (Water, Air, Fire, Earth) would give different capabilities/responsibilities.

Just a thought.

- Jade

EdTheKet

« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2006, 11:18:40 am »
jadewillow, please post that in the "Quests,Ideas, Suggestions... from the players" part of the forum.

Juzzo

« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2006, 03:56:05 pm »
I like the good and (almost) evil separate starting points idea

The text mud 'two towers' has a great version of this that keeps them separate enough to avoid becoming a mainly pvp game but close enough to make things interesting (good quests to the evil town and vice versa)

Shadowblade225

« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2007, 05:01:44 pm »
We always post about how grateful we are to you guys, the team for doing what you do.  We know that you spend time out of your days and busy lives and do this as a labor of love for the enjoyment of many.  

So in advance, I personally just want to say, thank you, the hard work is appreciated, I acknowledge that this will be trying for you guys as one player among many, and it means a great deal - this entire community-driven world and the amount of work it takes to keep this whole thing running.  You've all brought countless hours of joy into the lives of much of the server player base, so take heart in that.

I hope I can speak for the masses when I say that as a player, patience, understanding, and appreciation are paramount as the team upgrades to V3.  Cheers!

Drizzlin

« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2007, 11:06:11 pm »
AeonBlues - 10/24/2006  9:11 PM

I am wondering if it will be possible, through a well written character bio, to start good characters in the dark races area.  I am specificly thinking of a deep gnome character.

Aeon Blues

You are aware, that Deap gnomes and Drow get along just as well as Elves and Drow =P

AeonBlues

« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2007, 11:23:20 pm »
lol, yah except deep gnomes are less likely to fight, and more likely to never be seen.  After much soul searching, I think I found the character concept that I will most enjoy on Layo, and it is not a deep gnome ranger/wizard.

AeonBlues

Witch Hunter

« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2007, 01:48:58 am »
Just out of interest... is the re-attaching of soulstrands system still going to be added? :P

Leanthar

« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2007, 07:25:49 am »
I hope so Witch Hunter...That is the plan from my side of things. But we need more help on oh so many fronts that I am no longer sure what will and will not be implemented. Time will tell what can happen given manpower and time and resources. Time will tell.

Witch Hunter

« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2007, 07:45:57 am »
Hehe good things take time :)

can't wait! good work dev-team!

anything