The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Transparency -- Version 3.31 testing  (Read 431 times)

Dorganath

Transparency -- Version 3.31 testing
« on: November 06, 2012, 11:41:40 pm »
All,

For the sake of transparency, I wanted to let everyone know that I am enlisting the help of some people on the Project and GM teams to aid in testing out the various changes aimed at improving the experience of the low-level character and, perhaps more importantly, the new player.

To this end, I am allowing these players to exceed the usual 6-character limit in order to make a new character for the purposes of testing.  While they are free to play and RP these characters in other capacities, their primary purpose, at least initially, will be for use in testing, providing feedback and some other related tasks.

In addition, I will be allowing consideration of character alterations that may not normally be approved or allowed without special circumstances or the use of Graceful Pleas. In truth, these characters are going to be a special circumstance. To reassure everyone, these characters will not be made to be super-powerful or equipped with all the latest gear. At the same time, I do not want them to have any impediments to effective testing, so any reasonable requests for changes are likely to be honored and granted without much process.  I'll use my own judgment on what is reasonable, naturally.

The list of players may change over time. The current list of players who will be covered under this are:
  • Dezza
  • Script Wrecked
  • Guardian 452
  • lonnarin
  • Xaltotun
If there are any questions or concerns, please ask below.

The following users thanked this post: tom bombadill, lonnarin, Dorax Windsmith, Chazzler, Stephen_Zuckerman, Hellblazer

Dremora

Re: Transparency -- Version 3.31 testing
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 06:45:34 am »
Enjoy guys :)