The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Maps are Updated  (Read 694 times)

Leanthar

Maps are Updated
« on: May 02, 2007, 07:37:49 pm »
Rasterick has been working on keeping the maps updated. I have just uploaded all maps with the updates. The new maps fix some of the old names that we had wrong, makes a few of the text locations a little sharper and easier to read, and puts a few major "areas" in to the world.

I want to thank Rasterick for all of his hard work in this area.

I also want to thank Honora for giving the team a very long and detailed list of areas in game and on all of the maps. It helped us to find areas on the maps that were wrong, not fully updated, and to put key areas that I felt needed to be recorded on the overland maps. Not all areas are there as the maps would just get too cluttered but for the most part I think these maps are now final for a very long time.

The following users thanked this post: Nyralotep, mixafix, OldBear, Tanman, Mooneyes, Odranoela, bmkbobcat

Dorax Windsmith

Re: Maps are Updated
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 08:25:36 pm »
Thank you Rasterick!

Shadowblade225

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 08:51:15 pm »
Thank you both

Harlas Ravelkione

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 11:57:37 am »
Thank you!

OldBear

• The Angels Guild
    • Followers of Aeridin
    • Followers of Dorand
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 03:40:07 pm »
I wanted to take the time to say thanks.  The new maps are much easier to read, yet keep the beauty of the parchament.  I have a terrible time remembering some times which way to go to get somewhere and these should be a great help.

Falonthas

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2007, 07:03:35 pm »
love the new maps,just a question about mistone though?

isnt dungeon of the eye near the ire mountains and not in the black dog moors?

anything