The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: New Version Online  (Read 3206 times)

Thedan955

• View Profile
    RE: New Version Online
    « Reply #100 on: August 02, 2005, 08:18:00 am »
    I wanna see a gnome riding an ogre

lunchboxkilla

« Reply #101 on: August 02, 2005, 01:32:00 pm »
    Oh better yet Celgar ridign a golem hehehe

"Who owns barter town!?"

Leanthar

« Reply #102 on: August 31, 2005, 02:10:00 pm »
    As of 8/31/2005 at 2:15pm PST
      A big thank you to the Project and GM Teams for all of the dedicated work you put in to this update.  Keep up the fantastic work.  A few of the team members are working on some neat ideas/improvements/updates in the background still.
      There is a hak pak download for this (2 files), use the links below or get them directly from the download page.
      http://ftp://64.127.106.70/files/layov2_art_v6.rar http://ftp://64.127.106.70/files/layov2_2da_v17.rar
      + GM Description System for Placeables (and 19 Placeables) -- Dorganath (can be found under Layonara Specific)----A GM gets a conversation, a player gets just the pop-up descriptive text. + Ring of Shapeching for GM Use (under DM Tools) -- Harlas + Moss Creatures - Rhizome + Moss Crypt Updated - Rhizome + Anuroch updates - Rhizome + Some natural armors - vgn --They are not in CNR yet, I want to get some feedback from the team first and if they are what we want I will put them in to the CNR system. + The Ineffable Chord Organization Rings of Rank - Imperious + Quite a few more placeable housing furniture - Aragon + Mosquito Swarms have been adjusted slightly and they have been moved further from Jasmine + Skull crusher cave has been adjusted--different cnr veins now--the one that was there has been moved to a more remote location. + Dungeon of Scarabs has been updated + Dire Wood has been updated + Parts of Berhagen Mountains have been updated + Fixed Bolt, Bronze Tipped Mahogany Raven Tail + Four new language ears. (Wemic, Florane(T'oleflor), Brownie, Underwater) - Dorganath  GM's: Please hand these ears out. Once I know for sure they are working I will put the code in place for the automatic handling of them.  Common: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.  Wemic: Mrwmao z'owelk'g wlehs't' vehgl l'owvlllwo ehhaol mrwmao rwo'ror mehn.  Florane: Lóm'i ðiseol'dl sáldráehsh vláend' fóisþf'n áelnidr lóm'i së't'hha tháell.  Brownie: Dnih xoaomg pcyzr wyq voasbl yfihc dnih meaju tyk.  Underwater: Llnnn!i! mi'ikhaaa'ou'r'rt'tk! nt'tuuirkaa! t!uuisssi na!aaa'viii!!!mm uuilaee!i!t't llnnn!i! bauuulo'ii!nao vvouui!!kk!. + More custom flags and now also custom placeable banners - Aragon + A few updates to Leilon Arms + Placed a few new banners on all three servers + Spawn in the yew tree area will now respawn + Shadison areas updated - Ice + Various creature updates - Ice + Arcane Alliance Tower is placed and should be working + Rillon House is placed and should be working (this is only for the person that built the area and worked with me through the process--so please let him buy it) + A few other changes that I lost track of--but nothing major

Zhofe

• Followers of Ilsare
      • Followers of Toran
      • View Profile
    « Reply #103 on: August 31, 2005, 02:15:00 pm »
    For lack of words ...

Thank you ... all I can really say. I am speechless at the fact that we have a forum (and more)

Zhofe

• Followers of Ilsare
      • Followers of Toran
      • View Profile
    « Reply #104 on: August 31, 2005, 02:50:00 pm »
    I HATE being the voice of complaint.

I love what has been done with the Leilon Arms. But, when you put the shelves in behind the bar, you covered up our booze crate, heh.

Umm, if we could get the booze crate fixed, moved, something like that, it would be real nifty. Like I said, I really hate complaining. You have done more for our inn than we EVER expected. The Leilon Arms was awesome to begin with, but now it feels like it is even more. Thank you.

Leanthar

« Reply #105 on: August 31, 2005, 03:00:00 pm »
    Zhofe, I am fixing a bug right now (for a quest) and will fix this at the same time.  I will update the servers in about 20 minutes.

Zhofe

• Followers of Ilsare
      • Followers of Toran
      • View Profile
    « Reply #106 on: August 31, 2005, 03:14:00 pm »
    Thank you, and I am very sorry to complain so quickly. Really, you have just made mine and Cappyra's day VERY happy.

Dorganath

« Reply #107 on: September 16, 2005, 08:50:00 pm »
    Effective 8:45pm PDT 9/16/2005  It's update time again, folks. Nothing major this time, but worthy of mentioning anyway.  Changes to all areas: * Added Ring of Polymorph - Changes player into an orc * Added several quest areas * Added/updated 17 creatures including (but not limited to)...     - Snakes     - Hullak Moss Man     - Animated Objects     - Satyr Defenders     - Rock Lizards  Changes to Central * Updated areas     - Kingdom of Roldem - Road to Rodez     - Troll Mountains * Added areas     - Under Road to Rodez     - Under Troll Mountains  Changes to East * Updated Areas     - Hullak Forest     - Lake of Salt * Added areas     - Under Hullak Forest     - Under Lake of Salt
      Give a hearty "thank you" to Ice (creatures and areas) and Vyris (Rock Lizard) for their contributions to this update.

Leanthar

« Reply #108 on: September 16, 2005, 08:52:00 pm »
    Thank you Dorganath, good job and much appreciated.  Thanks to Ice for your creatures and areas.

Harlas Ravelkione

« Reply #109 on: September 17, 2005, 08:15:00 am »
    Just... GREAT! :)

Force_of_Will_

« Reply #110 on: September 17, 2005, 11:24:00 am »
    Under Hullak Forest.
    All I have to say about that place is...........Oh MY!

KageKeeper

« Reply #111 on: September 17, 2005, 12:24:00 pm »
    mmhmm!

Thanks Dorganath, Ice and Vyris..!

Oh and those Hullak Moss things......*shudders*

Loved the areas too...at least the ones I saw. Especially Arborea...

Dorganath

« Reply #112 on: September 30, 2005, 09:03:00 pm »
    New update online.
      Changes to all areas: * Updated some skill rings (Alexandrite, Topaz, Sapphire)  * Added/Updated several quest areas * Added/updated several creatures  * Fixed some issues with housing placeables * Combat Dummy housing placeable should be much more durable now * Weapon and Spear Rack housing placeables can now hold inventory. * Added craftable silk padded armor (more to come in future updates) * New GM-Placeable portal for direct ports to West, Central and East * Fixed GM Description Placeable Hole to use different model so it can be interacted with
      Changes to West * Updated areas     - Bloody Gate: Updated NPCs     - Removed skunk walkpoints. No more skunk migrations     - Something else....but I'm not telling.
      Changes to Central * Updated areas     - Temple of Rofirein - Pranzis: Fixed voice set of Healer to be male     - Something else....but I'm not telling.
      Changes to East * Added/Updated Areas     - Great Forest     - Hilm Castle now has an interior     - Hullak Forest and nearby areas updated     - Lake of Salt and nearby areas updated
      Credit goes to IceDragonDuvessa for all the new/updated areas and creatures and the placeable portal, Rhizome and Ice on Hilm castle, Aragon for fixing the housing placeables, Talan Va'lash for the skill ring updates and anyone else on the Project Team I've inadvertently left out.

freemen2

« Reply #113 on: September 30, 2005, 09:06:00 pm »
    Heh heh muchas gracias ;) now go play, then get some sleep :p

Variable

« Reply #114 on: September 30, 2005, 09:36:00 pm »
    Wow! great update as always.. And no more skunk migrations!! yay!

Leanthar

« Reply #115 on: September 30, 2005, 09:37:00 pm »
    Thanks everybody, good job.  Keep it up. :)

blonde

« Reply #116 on: October 07, 2005, 01:23:00 pm »
    Dorganath - 9/30/2005  6:03 PM

* Updated some skill rings (Alexandrite, Topaz, Sapphire)

Are the amulets of those types supposed to be changed too? I just threw what i had of those rings and amulets on my ox for updating, and my exceptional silver sapphire amulet didnt change, but the rings did. Right now the rings are better than the amulets, and that doesnt make much sense. Hm, so i guess this should have been posted under bugs? :)

Dorganath

« Reply #117 on: October 07, 2005, 01:27:00 pm »
    The amulets were not changed, so it's not a "bug" as such. It's a good question though.  Probably worth looking into.  Thanks!

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #118 on: October 07, 2005, 05:39:00 pm »
    oops...  forgot to ask for the amulets too when I did this. hehe

-TV

jjkolb

« Reply #119 on: October 10, 2005, 10:47:00 am »
    blonde - 10/7/2005  4:23 PM

I just threw what i had of those rings and amulets on my ox for updating, and my exceptional silver sapphire amulet didnt change, but the rings did.

What does putting items on one's ox do in this case?