The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: NSync crashing game  (Read 3269 times)

LordCove

NSync crashing game
« on: July 18, 2019, 06:23:43 pm »
The latest Nsync update seems to crash me.
It states it needs to download 0MB and I have no option but for it to try to download, at which point any download attempt freezes and the game crashes.
I've fully uninstalled and reinstalled the game as well as having deleted all backup files including the Nysync updates, so basically a fresh start... but it still crashes.

Anyone else having the same issue?

orth

Re: NSync crashing game
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 01:09:15 am »
No one else is reporting this, no.

Not sure I understand, if you deleted all the nwsync files then you would have to have redownloaded all of the files again and so it wouldn't say 0MB any more. So when you do that, when do you crash?

Also consider that anti virus programs have been known to not work with nwsync, if you have one you may need to disable it or disable the web feature (or something akin to that).

LordCove

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2019, 01:14:41 pm »
Well.... I tried It after work and I finally got the "Download complete: OK " button to appear!

For note:
It had completed downloading the Nsync updates... but once complete it stuck at 0% and wouldn't provide the "OK" button so that I could re-login. Multiple reloads and a full re-installment didn't help.

vgn

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2019, 01:37:15 pm »

The following users thanked this post: Tobias, Chazzler, cbnicholson, LordCove, willhoff

anything