The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: World Plot Item Handout  (Read 468 times)

Rowana

World Plot Item Handout
« on: May 30, 2011, 07:28:00 pm »
Hello all,

Pulling the three threads down into one thread so I can stop artificially raising my post and thanks counts.

I will be on tomorrow 31st  May 6pPDT/8pCDT/9pEDT/ 1st June 1aGMT/12pAEDT for about an hour. IF necessary and IF feasible with RL goings on I will linger longer than an hour. I can't promise it so please don't count on it. If this time does not work for you I will need you to set up a special appointment with me. That is, you PM me with the time(s) that you will be available to get online and I will do my best to meet that need.

I still need the following to meet with me:

Hilm rewardees:
Gundar

Hlint rewardees:
Vell'dryn
Charlie
Melanna
Cherry Sherry

Donations rewardees:
Vladimir
Kobal
Sasha
Gundar
Flynn
Drexia
Gurnohn
Milo
Alazira
Lili
Laz
Drachus
Aynndel
Remaining members unawarded Angel's guild members from February: Tod, Alazira, Steel

Regards,
~row

The following users thanked this post: Dorax Windsmith, jrizz, jadewillow, merlin34baseball, cbnicholson

lonnarin

Re: World Plot Item Handout
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 04:42:56 pm »
Don't forget Cherry Sherry Butterfly!  She passed out about an hour before the end of that quest.  WIll try to catch you in game.

Rowana

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 05:36:37 pm »
Goodness. Thank you Lonn. I don't know why I keep forgetting her. Did that to her on the quest too. It's got to be a size thing.. Out of sight, out of mind. Added her to the list. Let me know when you guys can be IG for a hand out and I'll see what I can do.

~row

lonnarin

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 07:00:23 pm »
I should be on a bit tonight, as either Vell'Dryn, Kurn or Grovel.  Around 7pm est to 10ishpm.  Note sure if Pooser's logging in, but if I yell at him "dude, log in now! you have a quest reward waiting!" he'll prolly drop whatever he's doing.  Good having a gamer-roomie. :D

jadewillow

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2011, 08:22:41 pm »
Flynn can also be on tonight around 8pm - 10pm mountain.

Rowana

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2011, 09:39:57 pm »
I will be on at 5pCDT/6pEDT Sunday, 5th of June for hand outs for one hour.

~row

Dorax Windsmith

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2011, 09:01:51 am »
Row, thanks for your patience and persistence.  I'll try to make it today so you can take this off of your "to do" list.

Alazira

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2011, 11:11:16 am »
I'm assuming the mysterious new addition to my bag was this gift.  Thank you Row.

Katie

Rowana

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2011, 03:24:13 pm »
If it's not a medal for Alazira, it's not the gift, and I don't recall handing hers out yet! So maybe it's something else...

~row

Alazira

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2011, 05:46:08 pm »
It said a medal.. but it wasn't there when I logged her off.. then was there when I next logged her on.  *shrugs*

anything