The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Nepp/Hawklen has been banned  (Read 1688 times)

Pseudonym

Re: Nepp/Hawklen has been banned
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2007, 08:34:09 am »
Man, is that so? I like Hawk a lot but ... maybe you shoulda talked to more people in game when you were around, i'm constantly being entertained by great RP and hope to continue to be so for some time.

LynnJuniper

« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2007, 11:22:25 am »
Can we try not to open cans of old worms please and thanks?

Chongo

« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2007, 11:55:17 am »
Quote from: LynnJuniper
Can we try not to open cans of old worms please and thanks?

Perhaps if you feel this way you shouldn't press 'thanks' on someone who obviously is opening up the aforementioned can of worms 2 months after the last post.  I see what you're saying, but if you consider 8's response fair, then the one after is more then fair.

lonnarin

« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2007, 09:30:12 pm »
I thanked it too.  Call me a sucker, but you can still love Brett Hart after he left the WWE and still watch your Monday Night raw and Smackdown and enjoy it too.

I love Layo, I love Hawk.

It's a shame the two can't get along, but I'm not going to hold that against the either of them.  I love both still the same.  Best wishes to both.

Eight-Bit

« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2007, 10:47:47 am »
Quote from: Pseudonym
Man, is that so? I like Hawk a lot but ... maybe you shoulda talked to more people in game when you were around, i'm constantly being entertained by great RP and hope to continue to be so for some time.

I've seen waves after waves of people come and go from here, man. I never said roleplayer. There is no best roleplayer. I said player.

But Rhynn is right. This is ancient history (at least in terms of the Internet) and we're better off leaving it alone. I wasn't even aware of how long ago this happened.

Laldiien

« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2007, 06:48:13 am »
For future reference, the date of the previous post is stamped in the top left corner.

Eight-Bit

« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2007, 09:17:04 am »
Quote from: Laldiien
For future reference, the date of the previous post is stamped in the top left corner.

I'm not entirely sure if that's an insult or not.

Thank you, sirrah, sirrah!