The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Thank you for your continued support.  (Read 580 times)

orth

Thank you for your continued support.
« on: March 04, 2009, 05:04:28 pm »
I just wanted to take the time out to thank everyone for their help with the server fees.  When I set up the donation tracker I was honestly not sure how well it was going to fare but every month the support is continually met, and typically within the first week of the month.

I said at the time of setting up the donation tracker that the server was staying up regardless of financial support from the community, but any and all help is always welcome.  It was asked to provide some assurance to the lifespan of the NWN world as a respectful thank you for the donations provided and while I can't foresee the future I just wanted to reassure everyone we have no plans of putting the brakes on NWN.

As a matter of fact there are quite a few things in the works with the major plot and side quests which will be realized through NWN. Chongo, with some help from Script Wrecked has been continually trying to expand and freshen up the modules to add some spice for our existing community and new opportunities for our new users.

There's not a day that goes by where members of the Layonara Studios board don't talk about something NWN related.  While yes, our central focus is on the next generation, we cherish our roots and love that there are still the remaining users who hold Layonara's fantasy close to their hearts.

NWN Layonara is certainly not perfect.  I appreciate everyone's acceptance of the limitation of the teams and your ability to shrug off some of the issues that arise.  We are trying to spread ourselves as best as we can to secure an entertaining and lasting future and still have an enjoyable break from some of the grinds of the present.

Take care and have fun!
-orth

Thief Of Navarre

• View Profile
    Re: Thank you for your continued support.
    « Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 05:12:09 pm »
    Layonara is one of the best 'free' servers for any single player game; a few trials and tribulations wont be enough to shake the devout (even if they want to leave :D).

Gratz to all the team who have seen it through and even those who havnt.. well done with Layonara!

ShiffDrgnhrt

Re: Thank you for your continued support.
    « Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 05:15:34 pm »
    I wish I could donate still, but I had to change banks and I haven't been able to reset my PayPal so I can take funds from the bank.

So my thanks also to the others who still donate.