The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The Mathemagician's Task  (Read 1541 times)

OldBugEye

• Followers of Shadon
    • Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
Re: The Mathemagician's Task
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2007, 03:08:56 am »
Mips there!

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2007, 04:33:54 am »
Oops, It's on the calendar now, same time same place : )

Barring unforseen RL stuff the quest is on.

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2007, 02:05:51 pm »
woohoo!

Mooneyes

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2007, 02:18:21 pm »
Great!

Skywatcher

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2007, 02:19:43 pm »
Yeah.  I can't wait

J-ser

• Followers of Shadon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2007, 03:37:52 pm »
Awesome. Count me in.

J-ser

• Followers of Shadon
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2007, 06:21:34 am »
*bangs head into wall* Fell asleep, and alarm didn't go off. Thats what I get for staying up past one every day.

Could someone please send me the logs from this quest?

ycleption

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2007, 03:26:05 pm »
The finale says party locked... is that locked to people who went on the last session only, or to those who have been on the quest?
I had a lot of fun with the sessions I was able to attend, and was hoping to do more with the quest, but I certainly understand if things prevent my re-entrance for the finale.

Talan Va'lash

Re: The Mathemagician's Task - I Fell Asleep!
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2007, 12:55:41 am »
I apologize sincerely to my questers who showed up tonight. I had decided to take a little nap before the quest and... set my alarm with the am/pm backwards and didn't wake up until now (an hour after I inteded to start the quest.) Actually I had the alarm set properly but the clock itself had the am/pm backwards.

At any rate, I apologize to everyone and I will schedule the event that was supposed to be tonight for the same time next week.

To clarify the finale quests are open to everyone who has been active in the series, not only those who were on the quest immediately previous.

Edit:

*Looks up*

J-ser, I feel your pain...
*bangs head into wall* Fell asleep, and alarm didn't go off. Thats what I get for staying up past one every day.

AeonBlues

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2007, 01:04:43 am »
Erg.  I will at best be late next week.  My dad arives in town Saturday the 16th and then we are leaving on Sunday for a family reunion in honer of my grandmother's 90th birthday.

If we could schedule the finale for the 23rd, I would be very greatful.

AeonBlues

Force_of_Will_

« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2007, 01:07:41 am »
lol
Well it seems you are returning the favor to us .
We didnt show one week and this is payback :P

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2007, 05:06:04 am »
Does anyone else have a problem with making the session scheduled for next saturday? I'd 'like' everyone to be there but I don't want to end up putting it off repeatedly trying to find a time that is doable for everyone.

Since we have some time before the first finale session due to my oversleeping, everyone that wants to may PM me their character's thoughts on the nature of the quest location for a chance at an important hint. ;)

Tialle Dianesis

• View Profile
    « Reply #32 on: June 12, 2007, 05:14:21 am »
    Most likely I won't be able to make it to the quest this upcoming Saturday since I'll be out of town and away from compy access. Sorry :(.
    If by chance, this finale splits off into two sessions and Tialle misses out on the first can she be included in the second one, regardless?

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2007, 08:10:02 pm »
    Quote from: Tialle Dianesis
    Most likely I won't be able to make it to the quest this upcoming Saturday since I'll be out of town and away from compy access. Sorry :(.
    If by chance, this finale splits off into two sessions and Tialle misses out on the first can she be included in the second one, regardless?

Yes, absolutely.

When I state that a quest is "locked" I -usually- mean locked to those that are involved in the quest already, not strictly to those that were on the previous session. The intent is to preserve continuity, not to punish people for not being able to make a session.

----

Well, it sounds like this quest is going to be pushed back another week. However, I'm going to run a different event in the slot I had scheduled this saturday.

The new event has no starting location except for Mistone and it will begin randomly (well, not randomly but I'm not telling where) and other PCs on the server may or may not become involved in an IC manner. To restate that, pretty much everyone will have an IC -chance- to become involved but of course, they may resist the bait.. erm, I mean, invitation. *coughs*

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2007, 10:07:16 pm »
    I'm going to be running the quest tonight, 6/16/2007, 90 minutes earlier than scheduled.

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2007, 07:54:24 pm »
    My apologies, I have to push this ahead again. I'm going camping this weekend and somehow didn't connect that I obviously wouldn't be able to run the quest while out in the woods. >.<

The quest will be run the next saturday (see calendar.) I wont reschedule it this time unless something serious comes up.

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2007, 08:05:50 pm »
    wah! oh, well, prolly good since I need to work on a term paper this weekend anyways

Mooneyes

« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2007, 08:49:59 pm »
    Camping is so fun!  Have a good time and we'll see ya next weekend:)

Skywatcher

« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2007, 09:00:01 pm »
    Have fun

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2007, 08:09:11 pm »
    *sigh* So I had to leave town unexpectedly last night, and didn't get back until well after the last bit of the quest. If someone would be so kind as to send me the log, I'd like to see what story elements I missed.

anything