The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Version 3.54 is online!  (Read 646 times)

orth

Version 3.54 is online!
« on: March 21, 2015, 01:14:42 am »

Version 3.54 is online!

A lot of performance improvements under the hood that probably wouldn't excite you much and a few new goodies.

Fixes:

• Complete reworking of rest logic. No more double messages, nicer coloured feedback. Interrupted rests now only require player level/5 minutes before another rest. So a Level 15 would only have to wait 3 minutes. Any interrupted rests now reset the player's HP to what it was before resting. DMs can now drop a safe rest tent anywhere with =c makeplc dm_safe_rest

• Fixed the spell tracking system to be much more efficient. Also spells should cast a fractionally quicker time

• If a player is bound to a no longer existing bindstone then set it to Center

• North Point Craft Hall stairs should no longer get players stuck

• Fixed an issue with the Wildflower Heaven token.

• Crafting Top 10 now shows active players in last 90 days in the top 10 not just those that have recently crafted (and gained crafting XP).

• Server status now keeps a better track of players logged in instead of a lag before they're off it should be fairly immediate (well within the 1 minute refresh)

Additions:

[li]

Updated Cave of the Snake on Dregar[/li][li]

New Spellbook Saving/Restore System, type =c sb or read this.[/li][/list]

Other updates:

• Significant reworking of the database. I'd get into the nitty gritty but I doubt many people would be interested.

• Move some variables from the database to the Gem of Rememberance

• More performance improvements in many areas, crafting, death, logging in

Also thank Guardian-452 for the update area, hopefully more to come!

-orth

miltonyorkcastle

Rock on! I get back from
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 02:48:16 pm »

Rock on! I get back from vaca, and there's another update!