The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: *A letter delivered to the inn*  (Read 361 times)

twidget658

*A letter delivered to the inn*
« on: May 11, 2008, 12:40:33 am »
Leringard Arms Inn and Tavern,

I have heard from a few sources that the inn and tavern is planning a great hunt for lions. A sudden mass hunting of the lions will certainly affect the balance of at least one pride, maybe more. When lions are hunted over a period of time, their numbers can keep up and the balance is maintained.

Therefore, I am making an offer to support the inn and the lions. Over the course of time, I have collected many hides from poachers, trapped animals and a few where the pride was getting too large and the population had to be reduced to preserve food sources and prevent diseases. With the hides from these animals, I have made five bags that I am willing to donate to your inn and tavern for whatever event you are planning. Please send word to the Wolfswood Ranger Corps Headquarters on Alindor to arrange a delivery.

In addition, please contact the corps before such a hunt takes place so we can provide assistance and prevent undesired affects of over hunting.

Respectfully,
 Rodlin Serim
 Captain, Wolfswood Ranger Corps

The following users thanked this post: SharpieF4i, Serissa

Tobias

Re: *A letter delivered to the inn*
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2008, 01:41:17 pm »
*Ophelia looks up at the letter posted on the message board. She blinks a couple times*  Wow, word surley travels fast out here.. *she grins mischievously as turns looking outside the tavern window at her ox that is loaded down with lion hides* But, evidently, not fast enough. *Ophelia giggles as she continues to walk to her room dragging four lion hides behind her*

Lalaith Va'lash

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 09:54:45 pm »
*Kali collects the letter and sends a reply to Captain Serim*

Tobias

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008, 10:03:49 pm »
*Ophelia walks by the message board noticing the letter gone. A wide grin crosses her face for a moment as she quickly turns around whistling, carefully slinging her morningstar over he shoulder*