The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: *A young female woman attaired in dark robes arrival *  (Read 357 times)

Lance Stargazer

*A young female woman attaired in dark robes arrival *
« on: November 16, 2011, 05:03:29 pm »
A young female attaired in dark blue robbes arrives to Leringard and eventually arrives to the Leringard Arms and ask for the card reader, She mentions that she heard that the famed inn had its very own diviner and wanted to use her services*

// As Rose and Steel are not present

miltonyorkcastle

Re: *A young female woman attaired in dark robes arrival *
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 05:28:26 pm »
The woman is greeted by Lily or Finn or Melissa, or a combination of the three.

Lily would note that Steel and the diviner named Rose are not currently available, but that the Arms newest hire, Melissa, has some experience with the cards of fate.

///// Finn and Melissa, feel free to add/comment, RP, etc. ////

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 05:38:45 pm »
*The woman in question, mentions to the hostess*

Well. I understand and thank you for the information, but i am intrested particularly on this young woman named Rose. I'd take the young Melissa's read then, but i would like to know the whereabouts of the said lady . Its for something personal you know . I am a friend of hers. Or if you could point me where the owner is, so i can direct my words to him in this particular case

*she smiles at her disarmingly *

Hellblazer

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 09:39:17 pm »
*Finn looks at that young lady then looks at who ever else is there* Ya think she got tha shine for Rose?

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2011, 09:14:11 am »
//// For clarity, and correct me if I'm wrong, Lance, but you have set this to take place during the time Steel and Rose are off trekking about with Hardragh, yes? That is, not at the Arms or even in Leringard. ////

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2011, 11:18:46 am »
// you are right milty, on the first post was indicated that they won't be there. ( Rose and Steel )

Makashi

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2011, 08:24:39 am »
*Melissa wanders out of her room eventually bumping into the others*

To be honest I don't think I've even met Rose. So I wouldn't have a clue where you'd find her anyway. Sorry to disappoint!

*carries on her way exiting the door outside, returning several minutes later going back to her room*

Hellblazer

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2011, 08:31:37 pm »
//not to diss but I just realized this.. a young ...female... woman.... err is there anything else but female woman? :P

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2011, 02:01:17 pm »
*After meting with certain blonde-ish woman. the foreigner woman leaves the inn *

anything