The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: *The lamps of the inn shine brighty in the dark winter night of Leringard.*  (Read 1155 times)

Chuckles_McChuck

Re: *The lamps of the inn shine brighty in the dark winter night
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2008, 12:02:55 pm »
*Sil wipes her forehead* my goodness its been a busy week, well theres no stoping now, I best hurry to Leringard

//12th Jan @ 1010 PST

remember that this post is one hour in advance and the time posted is when she will actually open it. Don't forget to send me a tell please, I can't always hear knocks.

Chuckles_McChuck

« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2008, 07:58:29 pm »
//13th Jan @ 1810 PST

remember that this post is one hour in advance and the time posted is when she will actually open it. Don't forget to send me a tell please, I can't always hear knocks.

Chuckles_McChuck

« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2008, 08:56:54 pm »
//18th Jan @ 1905 PST

Chuckles_McChuck

« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2008, 09:05:46 pm »
//20th Jan @ 1910 PST

Chuckles_McChuck

« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2008, 10:09:34 pm »
*From Port Hempstead Sil enjoys a walk to Leringard gathering her needed ingredients on the way she returns to the inn and opens it rather cheerily*

//22th Jan @ 2015 PST

anything