In-Character Forums > Leringard Arms Inn and Tavern

Auction to benefit Education

(1/8) > >>

Anamnesis:

merlin34baseball:
*Tyrian walks by and see the note*

Miss Elohanna,

Please seek me out or I shall seek you out. I have several things that I would like to donate. Educated people are always better people.

Signed,
Tyrian Baldu'muur

Chazzler:
*Chakar spots the poster, and with a smile on his face, he thinks:*

"Hmm, I might need to see if I can help in this with what little I have..."

Anamnesis:
An update is added to the poster in the same elegant script

Due to unforseen circumstances I will be extending the donation period for those who wish to help out this worthy cause.

~Elohanna Dawnstar

/ooc I would like to give it until July 1st before posting the items. So this gives everyone a chance to get with Elly if you would like to. I will try to be more available and apologize I haven't been on as much lately.

Anamnesis:
//OOC There are a few things that need to be explained before the auction is under way.

1) The bids should be either placed in this thread or PMed to Anamnesis or MadHattan
2) Approximate Value is what I have seen the item sold for, and NOT a starting bid.
3) The auction will last for two weeks to give everyone a chance to get their bid in.
4) All scrolls are being sold by level. What this means to those bidding on the scrolls? That if your bid is the winning bid. You will receive all scrolls for that level. There are two pages of scrolls to bid on.
5) Have fun with the Auction, this is my only chance to raise much needed funds for the Tower Academy so the more we are able to raise the better we make it! Lets have a terrific turnout!
6) It is possible that if there are additional donations made that the above list will be updated. I will update accordingly.

Thank you All for the donations so far!

*A tall fit man, is seen walking throughout various town. Tattoes and branding on his body and face, he tacks several posters before fading into the shadows*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version