The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Trips to Firesteep, Talimar and Western Dregar  (Read 372 times)

SuperMunch

Trips to Firesteep, Talimar and Western Dregar
« on: January 31, 2007, 05:58:14 am »
[SIZE=+2]Attention Adventurers![/SIZE]  [SIZE=+1]Ever wanted to visit Firesteep but you can never find a group to go with?  Ever wonder what's on the other side of that portal next to Moraken's tower?  Want and wonder no more![/SIZE]  Marvel at the beauty of Firesteep and visit the beautiful lands of Talimar in a safe* way.  This just in! Take a walk on the wild side! Lake Corax to North Point up the western coast and north eastern mountains of Dregar.   * if "safe" for you means probable chance of death, then these are really safe trips.  
/* Player run events, follow the links for the calendar event.  The more the merrier! */

SuperMunch

Re: Trips to Firesteep, Talimar and Western Dregar
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 07:15:49 am »
The poster has been updated

SuperMunch

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 08:31:07 am »
/*

I prepared the events on the calendar as suggestions for things to do during XP Extravaganza 2007 but I'll probably only be able to make the sunday event as friday night I'll be doing something that I really love and saturday night I might be on Minerva's Explorers of the Past quest.

All the events, Freldo being there or not, are still on.  Muster, pick a leader, fall down the cliffs, run away from the cuddly bears in the pretty grove, torch evil killer plants and, most importantly, have fun.

*/

SuperMunch

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2007, 04:24:14 pm »
/*

Lucky me, free tonight!  I set the starting time to a little earlier, just half an hour, so show up whenever you can at Lake Corax.

However, unlike the previous trip in which a lot of people had some really bad luck because of the lag, we'll split up into smaller groups and explore different areas of Dregar.
*/