|Wooden Planks|[yellow]332[/yellow]/250|
|Wooden Shafts|192/250|
|Other Wood Donated|29|

[yellow]Coins:[/yellow]|[yellow]1562560[/yellow]/600000|
[/TABLE]

Milo

RE: For the People of Roldem
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2006, 06:30:50 pm »
 Official Mistone Alliance Notice   After reviewing the particapants involved through the Ministry of Intelligence, the Office of the Triumvirate has designated this activity has a Mistone Alliance sponsored event. Jennara Creekskipper is now the assigned temporary Coordinating Materials Officer for this task.  All citizens of Mistone are urged to help in achieving their goals     Sincerely,   Triumvir Lorn   Triumvir Genma   Triumvir Maru  Tashin Goldenlead, Minister of Commonwealth

Lalaith Va'lash

Collection Night
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2006, 08:02:21 am »
The Leilon Arms Inn & Tavern
is happy to announce a
Collection Night
in order to help Jennara meet her goals for the people of Roledom.
Large chests placed in the hall for the duration of the evening will be for food supplies and material goods.
Additionally,
any and all gold donated to the cause during regular opening hours will be matched by the Leilon Arms, up to an additional donation of 100,000gp.
Please come show your support. Freas, May 19.
//Open Hours for Collection- (GMT) 10:00PM - 1:00AM, (EDT) 6:00PM - 10:00pm, (CDT) 5:00PM - 9:00pm, (PDT) 3:00PM - 7:00pm, Aussie 9:00AM - 1:00pm  

Lalaith Va'lash

RE: Collection Night
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2006, 10:28:30 am »
*Kali huffs slighlty, she is seen dragging a chest across the wood floor of the arms into the hallway to prepare for tonights donations*
  *mumbles* "No.. good.. Derrick.."
  *manages to get the chests into the hall, with much more ease than it appears*
  *mumbles inaudibly again, and then stands back dusting off her dress*
  *smiles a bit more* "That'll do"
  *goes back to busy herself, preparingfor tonights opening and events*

Lalaith Va'lash

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2006, 02:02:54 pm »
*Kali adjusts the sign a bit near the crates in the hall*
  Hopefully the Night of tales will draw in people who will donate to Roldem as well.... *she nods a bit and continues about her business*

Gulnyr

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2006, 08:13:55 am »
//List Updated

Gulnyr

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2006, 02:06:45 pm »
*on a small sheet of parchment tacked below the request list*

Be it known that five thousand donated coins were used to purchase equipment rather than add to the fund for the orphanage.  I chose to use these coins this way because of the lack of donations.  The coins were used to purchase suits of light armor, shields, shortbows, crossbows, bullets, arrows, bolts, spears, maces, hammers, and axes.

I will attempt to earn enough coins to replace those spent.

Temporary CMO Jennara Creekskipper
Knight of the Wyrm

twidget658

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2006, 02:38:18 pm »
*small note added*

Ms. Creepskipper,

Please do not fret these coins. I will more than happily replace such amount from my own pockets four times over. When would you like to meet?

Respectfully,
Rodlin Serim

Gulnyr

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2006, 02:48:59 pm »
*written in the small space beneath the response*

I will soon return to Hlint, and can often be found there near the bank.

Jennara C.

Gulnyr

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2006, 04:09:36 pm »
[big][yellow]A Final Plea[/yellow][/big]  The Collection of Donations for the Survivors of the Occupation of the Kingdom of Roldem will continue for only a Few More Days.  As can be seen from the List posted, every Category shows an Unfortunate Lack.    Is it Too Much to ask that Those of Us who live in Comfort on Mistone and Dregar give of Our Bounty?  Is it Too Much to offer a simple Pair of Boots, or a Bottle of Milk, or a Handful of Coins?  The Survivors have Nothing.  If we, as a Whole, can give them some simple Resources, they will be able to Care for Themselves.  Please, Consider a Donation.

Harlas Ravelkione

Re: For the People of Roldem
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2006, 03:12:54 am »
Seek me out in Fort Llast, Jennara. I have things in my crates I will gladly give you. Additionally I will make another donation in gold. It will throw me back a bit regarding my plans for the reconstruction of the Clan Home of the Crescent Moon and Shield, but these people need help now. The reconstruction can wait another few months.

*signed* Kobal Bluntaxe, Leader of the Crescent Moon and Shield

FlameStrike

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2006, 03:50:15 pm »
I will help in this endeavour, making as many weapons for the militia as possible.

There is still much to do, it seems. I'll do my best.

-Syn

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2006, 04:35:20 pm »
I can supply a few thousand units of ammunition, as well as a number of slings and various clothing. I'm also working on some lumber for the building teams, but my storage space is extremely limited. When and where is the next collection?

~ Pyyran Rahth

Gulnyr

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2006, 04:59:10 pm »
Every day is collection day.  Seek any of the collectors, or use the crates provided by the Freelancers in Point Harbor.

I am often available in Hlint near the bank, though I have been busy cooking for the survivors lately, which requires a lot of travel.

TCMO Jennara Creekskipper

silverdraco

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2006, 12:55:53 am »
I have a few ring to finish as soon as I get some copper and be able to make them. When i'm finishec I'll bring them to the right place.
I might even give some gold that I saved for a new outfit.

Signed Sonya DarkAngel.

//OOC probebly won't be able to do these things sooner that upcoming friday evening. GMT19:00+ time.

Gulnyr

Emergency Extension
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2006, 01:56:11 pm »
[big][yellow]Emergency Extension[/yellow][/big]  Recent Developments within the Mistone Alliance have resulted in a Withdrawal of Support for the Survivors of the Occupation of the Kingdom of Roldem.  We can no longer Depend on the Mistone Alliance for any Assitance, including Garrison and Cadre Forces, Shipping, Warehousing, or Donations.  Therefore, I Call upon those who would name themselves Heroes to Step Up and Prove their Worth.  Anyone can Kill and Plunder and Greedily Hoard, thinking only of themselves, as Evidenced by the Clusters of Cowardly Bandits spread across the Land.  It takes no Hero to do these things.  The Truly Heroic go forth to Heal and Defend, and they Gladly Give of their Time, their Possessions, and Themselves for the Betterment of those in Need.    Heroes of Layonara, You Alone are the Last Hope for the Survivors of the Occupation.  You can Hesitate, Cowardice gripping your Heart, Afraid to Release your Grasp on a few Baubles and Trinkets, or you can Rise Up with Courage and Conviction, Seize the Power within You, and make a Change for the Better not only in the Lives of Individuals, but in the Whole of Layonara.

Gulnyr

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2006, 01:02:01 pm »
[yellow][big]Volunteers Needed[/big][/yellow]  Those with the Desire to Aid and the Will to Work Hard for the Betterment of Others are Requested to meet near the Docks in Tibum one week hence.  Please add your Name to the Sheet Provided if you Plan to Attend the Gathering.  Knight of the Wyrm Flagbearer Jennara Creekskipper Heart of the Dragon

Gulnyr

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2006, 02:56:33 am »
Many Thanks to Those who continue to Support the Reconstruction of Roldem.

All Donations are Appreciated.  Continued Donations of Boots, Cloaks, and Bread would be Very Much Appreciated, as these Items are Sorely Needed.  In addition, I would ask for Donations of Fur Blankets to help Ward against the Cold.

Knight of the Wyrm Flagbearer Jennara Creekskipper
Heart of the Dragon

//Any sufficiently large skin, hide, or leather can be a Fur Blanket.

SuperMunch

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2006, 04:21:56 am »
Jennara,

When the Arms Inn opens again, you're welcome to all the bread we have in stock as bread has suddenly become much easier for me to make.  There are some 20 loaves, mostly wheat but there are some rye and beer loaves also.

Author Topic: For the People of Roldem  (Read 361 times)

Gulnyr

For the People of Roldem
« on: May 06, 2006, 10:44:58 am »
[big][yellow]For the People of Roldem[/yellow][/big]       For the Survivors of the Occupation of the Kingdom of Roldem, little has been done.  The time for looking away has passed.  Now, All People of Good Conscience are asked to help the Survivors recover their Pride, Confidence, and Hope.       The Survivors have Basic Needs, which Citizens of Mistone and Dregar take for granted.  Clothing, Food, and Medical Supplies are Sorely Needed.  If the People of Roldem can be Well Fed and Clothed, and kept in Good Health, they can begin to Rebuild their Homes and their Cities.  With the Aid of their Neighbors, the Survivors will once again have Hope for the Future.  With their Basic Needs covered, they will have the Confidence to begin Rebuilding their Homes and Cities, and return to Tending their Fields.  With a Firm Grasp on their Own Destinies, the People of Roldem will stand Proud and Independent.       Though a few simple items will help return Hope to the Survivors, there is a Segment of that Population who need more aid.  These are the Orphans, those Children who lost their Families and are too young to Recover on their own.  To assist these young Survivors, an Orphanage will be constructed to House and School them.         [yellow]The following Items are Requested as Donations:[/yellow] - Clothing of any Type or Style, including Cloaks, Robes, Belts, and Boots - Foods, including Breads, Juices, and Milk - Medical Supplies, including Bandages - Construction Materials, including Wooden Planks and Various Tools - Weapons and Armor, especially those Types that can be Easily Handled by newly recruited Militia - Raw Materials that could be used to produce Any of the Items listed above, though Finished Goods are prefered - Coins, for the Construction of the Orphanage       [yellow]The following Persons are Collectors for Donations:[/yellow] - Jennara Creekskipper - Yardislan Echron - Klaugraquene Dragonbane - Acacea Thistletongue - Cole Norseman - Pig - Enyaill - Tyrian   [big][yellow]Addendum to the Call for Aid[/yellow][/big]       The following list has been prepared to aid in collection of a proper range of items.  The numbers requested are suggested minimums.    [TABLE=head;sort=1a,2,3][yellow][big]Categories[/big][/yellow]|[big][yellow]# Collected/# Requested[/yellow][/big]|

[yellow]Basic Clothing Items:[/yellow]|
|Clothing|[yellow]426[/yellow]/300|
|Boots|146/250|
|Belts|116/150|
|Gloves|[yellow]221[/yellow]/150|
|Cloaks/Capes|136/200|

[yellow]Food and Drink:[/yellow]|
|Juices|[yellow]510[/yellow]/300|
|Milk|[yellow]138[/yellow]/100|
|Breads|280/300|
|Rice Cakes|[yellow]77[/yellow]/50|
|Roasts|[yellow]121[/yellow]/50|