In-Character Forums > Leringard Arms Inn and Tavern

In the kitchen

(1/3) > >>

Filatus:
[SIZE=18]
Hardragh walks into the kitchen, carrying a sack of grain over his shoulder and tosses the contents in a crate.[/size]
[SIZE=16]
"Oi Lance, just something I picked up along the way back to Leringard. When you get the kitchen sorted out, you can always let me know if anything is needed."[/SIZE][SIZE=18][/B] He grins slightly.[/size] [SIZE=16]"Hardly a port I don't visit anyhow, so I should be able to get most of anything for ya."[/SIZE][/I]

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Lalaith Va'lash:
*Kali overhears and giggles, walking over quietly she nudges Hardragh.*  "Let's not scare him away by saying things like that."  *She whispers.*  "He's Inn Keeper, in charge of the rent and the like... "  

"Never said nothing about being Kitchen Manager too, and while we DO need one of those, its a little much for one person."

*gives Hardragh a playful look.* "Can't be overworking the staff and all."  *Kali opens a bottle of firewood Lager and hands it over to Lance as she passes by him.*

twidget658:
*Lance stands there looking at the note, stunned and scratching his head.*

The kitchen, too?

*Looks around the kitchen at all the chests; lost in thought about how a kitchen even operates.*

Looks like we got everything we need.

*Shrugs and puts the note back like it was never touched.*

Filatus:
"Ohh rent.. right.."[/i][/B] He scratches his chin. "I do remember some discussion about that.."

He clacks his tongue, then shrugs."Better find us a cook then."[/b][/i][/size][/font]

Lalaith Va'lash:
*Kali glances back in a playful manner*

"I can make.... wine."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version