In-Character Forums > Leringard Arms Inn and Tavern

Port Hampshire Trading School!!

(1/1)

Acacea:
[orange]-Acacea sits at the Arms looking at the stack of flyers she got from Triba, and wonders if she's supposed to put them all up, or just a few. She thinks about it for a moment, and figures it's better safe than sorry! And proceeds to make sure the information gets spread. Behind the bar and the merchant tables, beside the door, barely sticking out from couch cushions, and hanging from the back of every bar stool. It's sure to please the owner. What can she say? She's dedicated.-  [/orange]  [SIZE=24]The Port Hampshire Crafstmanship Trading School[/SIZE]  [SIZE=18]Opening soon in the beloved Port City of Hampshire a new Craftmanship Trading School. Established within the confines of the Temple of Deliar, this new venue will begin teaching from Apprentice to Adept levels of training in the following professions:  - Alchemical Training

- Carpentry

- Ceramics

- Devices and Mechanisms

- Gemming

- Glass Shaping

- Jewelry Training

- Leather and Cloth Working

- Locksmithing

- Professional Hunting, Skinning and Skin Processing Training

- Toxicology   **Armaments and Weapon Making soon to come** Classes soon to open. Please send all inquiries and applications for both apprenticeship and teaching positions to Miss Triba Gues (Headmistress). Tuition fees will all be in form of donations to the Temple of Deliar and the Port Hampshire City Rehabilitation Funds.   -- Correspondence can be left at the Deliar Front Office --  ++ Teachers Wanted ++ [/SIZE] [orange] _______________________  OOC Notes:  This is entirely RP School for Up and Coming crafters that will be led by Triba (My main character). Basically it will be a sort of Tutor/Student relationship that will take place in Port Hampshire. This by no means is a way to get free CNR to increase in crafting levels, nor is it a group that will get free items created in the classes. Basically what I hope here is to establish a much needed soul to the crafting system. I hope I get some willing souls to trot along here with me, both as students and teachers. Please PM me with any questions and try to leave this thread only for In-Character replies. Thank you so much. [/orange]

Bryantiza:
*Leo walks on by and sits down only to have Acacea slap a poster on the back of his head, he turns around agrily but see's no one there and begins to read the poster*
hmm sounds interesting
*he then begins to laugh and writes a letter*
--------
I (Shadow) would like to sign up for these classes:
     Glass shaping
     locksmithing
I hope to hear from you soon

Shadow
---------

*Leo hands it in to Postmaster vale and rushes along to tell Shadow the good news*

Niles09:
*I do have some experience in hunting, and tailoring... though it would depend on the students*

Stephen_Zuckerman:
*Pyyran, on one of his numerous mere-moments visits to the Arms, plucks one of the flyers from the couch cushions, and smiles down at it.* Acacea... Who else? Eh, may as well... I've no clue how to make much more than patterns, and all those skins, rotting away in the vault... May as well.

*He shrugs, and pulls a small piece of hickory paper from a pouch at his belt, along with a stick of charcoal. He scratches out a quick letter, and heads out, making his way to the Temple of Deliar.*

Ms. Triba Gues:

I am interested in participating in the Tanning, Tailoring, Toxicology, and Alchemical classes offered by you. I offer my services as a locksmith, as well, to instruct those who wish to learn in the ways of setting and picking a variety of types of locks, bolts, and other impediments to one's free access of a space. I am interested in clarification as to "Devices and Mechanisms," as well; I feel I would probably like to participate, but I am not quite sure what is meant by that title.

Luck be with you,

~ Pyyran Rahth.

orth:
*Plenarius sends a messenger swallow to track Triba down and plops a tiny note in her hand the next time she's outdoors*

Triba,

I would like to offer my services as a teacher of Jewelling, just please don't put me next to the Hunting, Skinning and Skin Processing Training classes.

Thank you,
Plenarius

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version