The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Regarding recent events around Nel...  (Read 357 times)

Lily

Regarding recent events around Nel...
« on: August 27, 2009, 05:56:38 pm »
Regarding the recent events especially around Nel and Lake Freis on Alindor...

I think it is rather common knowledge these days that there are some things going on which should not naturally take place. Mostly there were fiends seen around the Lake Freis and the city Nel on Alindor. Also these have been reported in a spider invested cave on Belinara and also close to the shack at the Dun Lake. The fiends were described as either big, evil looking creatures with horns, burning wings and an almost black to red skin, or as some burning creatures. Please see the following sketch for more detailed information regarding their physical appearance:

It was reported that these pit dwellers sometimes ask about where they showed up. Apparently they are looking for someone or something and mostly end up in the wrong location. What they are really after is still unclear, but it won’t likely be something that will make us all warm and fuzzy.  Please be very cautious about them. They tend to ask where they ended up and will likely attack you afterwards.

It is like they are summoned into this realm or they teleportate themselves. During that process they leave scorch marks on the ground. There seems to be nothing special about them. There is nothing you can see on it, unless you try and read the Al’Noth around it, you will feel there is something utterly wrong about them.

However, there are still many questions about these events and it will take some effort to investigate into this matter. To discuss what was already found out and how to proceed and to coordinate the investigations I invite everyone who is interested in solving these events. Those who are interested please meet me in Mariner’s Hold at the docks on Tunar, Febra 17, 1454 around 4:59:45.

On behalf of the Council of Nel and the White Lily,

-Phyress Sylphide

//The event will occur on September 2nd, 18:00 GMT/UTC. You find more information about it here.

The following users thanked this post: Dorax Windsmith, Lord Dark, Ravemore, davidhoff