The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Signature Meal and Package Orders.  (Read 610 times)

miltonyorkcastle

Signature Meal and Package Orders.
« on: August 20, 2014, 01:53:29 pm »
The Leringard Arms MenuDrinkThe first drink is always on the house! After that, Juice is fifty True (50T), and Alcoholic beverages are a hundred True (100T).Daily BuffetThe Arms always keeps a display case full of fresh food. You can eat your fill for only one thousand True (1000T).Signature MealsThese are the Arms' classic, definitive dishes cooked to a perfection you will find nowhere else in the world.The Nutty VeganA pile of fresh nuts on a pile of fresh fruit surrounded by sliced oat bread. If that doesn't fuel your inner druid, the crisp Elderberry juice and whole pecan pie most certainly will. 2000TThe AmbassadorA thick slab of honey-sweetened salmon garnished with nuts and complimented by a tangy cranberry sauce all laid over a bed of rice with a Fireside Lager to wash it all down. This is truly a succulent dish designed for those with delicate and exotic palates; it's the perfect addition to any story of lands far away. 3000TThe OinkerHere, piggy, piggy! We're slapping an apple in your mouth and roasting you over a spit, then setting you next to a hot loaf of beer bread and a cold brew of Pigs Ear Pilsner. If you taste especially good, maybe we'll share the apple pie. 4000TSteel's SupperYou better hope you're hungry if you order this meal. Prepare yourself for an entire hock of juniper-roasted bear big enough to split most tables, then gorge yourself on blackberry pie. Oh, and don't forget the loaves of rye bread and bottles of Black Knight Malt for the finish. The Demon of Leringard isn't known for being a light eater. 5000TSignature PackagesStarted by mercenaries and women of action, the Leringard Arms knows just what you need to keep the body moving during those long journeys and dangerous missions.The SamplerVisit the world without leaving the comfort of the hearth. This package is a full selection of the best evening tonics the four continents have to offer. And just a little bit more. 6000TThe Adventurer's StandardWhen you're done playing, drinking, singing, dancing, and passing out at the Arms, pick up one or two of these for the road. It's specifically designed to keep up your energy and spirit, with food that doesn't spoil, drinks galore, campfire materials, and a bottle of whiskey and bandages for when your caravan gets robbed, and you're beat up by brigands. Assuming they don't also steal the whiskey and bandages, that is. 7000T~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Leave order requests here, and payment in the business transaction chest.~Steel./// Please allow me a day or so to get the order placed in the chest for pick-up. ///

Ravemore

One (1) Adventurer’s
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 12:20:18 pm »

One (1) Adventurer’s Standard. Please post current price.

-S.A.

miltonyorkcastle

/// See the edited original
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 12:49:00 pm »

/// See the edited original post.

Ravemore

Price for the The
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 05:21:32 pm »

Price for the The Adventurer's Standard is acceptable. Please proceed with order. I'll drop payment off when I pickup the order.

-S.A.

miltonyorkcastle

/// It's ready for pick up.
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 02:14:09 pm »

/// It's ready for pick up. The package is actually in the "Rent" chest. You can leave the payment in the "Business Transaction" chest. ///

Ravemore

//Thanks Milt.. I'll grab it
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2014, 11:19:36 pm »

//Thanks Milt.. I'll grab it when I have a few spare minutes and leave a little bonus for my delay. ;-)

Ravemore

*Stygian grabs an
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2014, 02:47:52 pm »

*Stygian grabs an "adventurer's standard" and places a sack of coin in the business transaction chest*