The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The White Lily proudly presents: Night of Duels  (Read 2021 times)

Script Wrecked

Re: The White Lily proudly presents: Night of Duels
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2009, 11:22:56 pm »
Quote from: ShiffDrgnhrt
//For the sake of the thread...  can you move the discussion to the "General Discussion" forums?  :)

// They're discussing the rules of engagement. This has necessitated a brief discussion of "what is a shifter" in order to determine should/would a shifter be allowed to shift.

Regards,

Script Wrecked. //

Lily

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2009, 05:38:41 pm »
//Pretty much updated everything. Please re-read the ruled. Some are different to what I said before.

-Lily

Falonthas

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2009, 09:14:49 pm »
you could have just said you only want fighters in the beginning

Script Wrecked

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2009, 09:59:01 pm »
// That has only been crystalised through this helpful discussion. //

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2009, 10:08:39 pm »
//Druids can come with their wooden scimitars and oak shields if they want, yah know...

Falonthas

« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2009, 05:53:23 pm »
//it would be funny to see a plated fighter go down from a splinter that slipped inside

Aerimor

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2009, 11:51:14 am »
//A couple things.

1.  While I agree with the views I posted in this thread, I could of said them in a friendlier manner.  Its one of the ugly pet niggles I warned about.  I do not like it when someone tries to define other people's characters and imply what they should do or feel.  And it sucks to always be excluded from groups or complaigned about because you shift.  I fully intended to represent this feeling on the thread so Lilly would know that Druids would feel left out.  I always stated that it is her right to do so.  From it all we have clearly defined rules and we won't have people showing up with false expectations.  I believe the thread did its job.

2.  I should not of posted a link to an event in this thread.  For that I aplogize.

~D

Lily

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2009, 06:11:34 pm »
*a new note is posted*

It was a very lovely evening, even though only nine combatants including me showed up for a Night of Duels. It was very interesting to see many new faces and different fighting styles.

I thank everyone who participated and I am already looking forward to seeing you at the next Night of Duels which will certainly take place soon again.

Everyone fought well and I think everyone learned a bit from this event.

But now for the announcement. The current champion is: G'ork!

Thank you all again who showed up, it was a blast!

*Signed*
Phyress Sylphide

anything