In-Character Forums > Leringard Arms Inn and Tavern

Trip to the Great Spikes, but not what you think.

(1/4) > >>

jrizz:
*Posted for all to see*

To any hearty adventurers that wish to test the limits of their skills.

I would like to put together a trip up into the Great Spikes to delve into a little known place.

I will be getting ready to head north over the next few weeks, send word if you would like to join me.

//No date set but I would like to go this weekend. Saturday or Sunday let me know times that work for you if you want to go. This is a deadly trip anyone under 25th level could die just by being in the area :P

jadewillow:
Flynn would love to join you, but his time is limited these days.

// Generally evenings at around 7pm Mountain he can be free.

ystrday:
Ell would like to go, in saying that Saturday would be better. As for the time, depends on what works best for you and can go from there.

Lance Stargazer:
*Upon readimg the post Lance shakes his head smiling *

Why not?  - he says to himself - Has been sometime since we do something like this *he gestures to the elf beside him as she brought the notice to his atention *

I'd take you still have that special winter cloak, right? *he smiling gestures to move to finish the market buys*

// I am on vacation all this week still, I'll go back to work on Saturday tough, so any day is good for me for the rest of the weekdays ( Save for Friday for obvious reasons ). Time as well depending on what works better for you.

jrizz:
//ok folks lets try these times:

Wednesday after 7PM PST
Thursday  after 6PM PST
Friday is out
Saturday after 6PM PST (or some time during the day)
Sunday same as Saturday.

NOTE: We need someone with a very high search and/or spot I dont know which one is used for finding hidden doors.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version