The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Prantz Army Officer's Corps - Attn: EdTheKet  (Read 594 times)

stragen

Prantz Army Officer's Corps - Attn: EdTheKet
« on: April 12, 2010, 07:41:41 pm »
The Prantz Army Officer's Corps, should be re-written to reflect the changes introduced by Rael.  I suggest changing the content of the existing page to past tense and then linking to the newer information.

Rael Kingdom Military

The Prantz Officer Army Corp, once dedicated to the Waylend line, has been renamed the Rael Officer Army Corp and is now a proving ground for any soldier in Lord Rael’s army who wishes to move beyond the enlisted ranks. The training for those who would lead Lord Rael’s forces is said to be horrific and sometimes deadly; certainly, no being that ever completed it alive can be considered the same as before. Absolute unwavering loyalty to Lord Rael (until death) is the prime attribute of the successful Rael Officer Army Corp enlistee.

As an interesting side note Jin Lun Lee was/is a member of the old Pranzis Army Officer's Corps. To him the Rael Officer Army Corp isn't the same organisation. I imagine there will be a few ex-officers hiding in the forest of fog and telling war stories to their grand children about the good old days.

The following users thanked this post: EdTheKet, miltonyorkcastle, Lance Stargazer, davidhoff, geloooo

EdTheKet

Re: Prantz Army Officer's Corps - Attn: EdTheKet
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 01:45:40 pm »
Thanks, re-writing it into past tense would work.
And indeed, the Rael Officer Army Corp would not really be considered the same thing by any former member!

miltonyorkcastle

Re: Prantz Army Officer's Corps - Attn: EdTheKet
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 03:13:30 pm »
I updated the page. When you have a chance, Ed, give it a quick one-two and make sure it works for ya; then I'll move this to "Fixed Bugs."

anything