Layonara World Lore > LORE Bugs

Wrong Characters under LORE Profile

<< < (4/4)

orth:

--- Quote from: MadHattan ---When loged into LORE under the username MadHattan looking at my user profile page LORE: Mad Hattan only two of four characters are listed.

The associated Player Name, "MadHattanSpy" is correct.

The real issue is that for two of my characters I can not see their information, or manage their parchment folders.
--- End quote ---

You have been playing with two different cd keys, perhaps two different computers?  You need to add the second cd key to your LORE profile, simply edit the public cd key entry to look like ABABABAB,CDCDCDCD

orth:

--- Quote from: Verideth ---Hiya, when I look at my PC's in the Lore site, I see one that was retired and another that is my wife's. She also has my PC under her profile.

Leshariel is her user name.

Cheers!
--- End quote ---

If you play from two separate computers with your characters then either you're going to have to put both cd keys in and see both your wife and your own profiles or make do with how things are.

orth:
Just in case the addition of two cd keys is not clear, I'll elaborate.

Some people play with two different installs from two different computers, both with their own NWN public cd key.  Both of these public cd keys must therefore be entered into your LORE User Preferences.

1. Visit your UserPrefs page at LORE: User Prefs
2. For each additional key you have (some people even use three), separate the keys with a comma (no spaces) as illustrated here.

3. Click the Commit button at the bottom to commit your changes.

gilshem ironstone:
gilshem ironstone

After entering my public CD Key from the gog.com download of NWN, I was linked to a long list of characters who are not mine.  The only ones that are mine are Night, Gilshem Ironstone, Gul'duz and Gulduz.

Hellblazer:

--- Quote from: gilshem ironstone ---gilshem ironstone

After entering my public CD Key from the gog.com download of NWN, I was linked to a long list of characters who are not mine.  The only ones that are mine are Night, Gilshem Ironstone, Gul'duz and Gulduz.
--- End quote ---

Seems like gog sells the same keys to many people.. hmmmO.o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version