The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Dark green  (Read 167 times)

Niles09

Dark green
« on: January 01, 2006, 10:54:00 am »
It would be nice with a very dark green (dark angels green if anyone play warhammer) to leather and clothers. :)

Talan Va'lash

RE: Dark green
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2006, 12:01:00 am »
This seems like it should be really simple to do.. but, I acctually don't think its even possible to mod the NWN color palette due to the way Bioware did it.  I've never seen anything in the vault or on other servers where this was done.  If anyone knows otherwise feel free to correct me, but I think the color palette is hardcoded.

-TV

Pankoki

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2006, 06:09:00 am »
[orange]It isn't hard coded. There is a mod in the vault, I think its Beholder's Lair or somesuch that has an overwrite of the pallete. It's in single player. For the longest time I had Tribs with dark green thinking it was cool, when everyone else saw some ugly bright green one.

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2006, 02:29:00 pm »
Pankoki - 1/2/2006  7:09 AM  [orange]It isn't hard coded. There is a mod in the vault, I think its Beholder's Lair or somesuch that has an overwrite of the pallete. It's in single player. For the longest time I had Tribs with dark green thinking it was cool, when everyone else saw some ugly bright green one.
 hehe   Right, you can overwrite the pallette but you can't add more colors is what I meant to be saying.  though *shrugs* there may be a way to do that too.  -TV

Niles09

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2006, 03:54:00 pm »
well it was just a detail, I just dont like all those flashy forest greens running around :)

Lord of the Forest

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2006, 04:11:00 pm »
*runs around all dressep up in flashy forest green* ;)

Glassman

• View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: January 03, 2006, 01:45:00 am »
    Best way to look camoflaged in my oppinion, with the current colour palette is to wear tans, browns, and black. Try hiding in The Sielwood in forest green and hear the spiders chittering with laughter before they descend upon you for a tasty mid-day snack.

Niles09

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2006, 01:50:00 am »
    Glassman - 1/2/2006  10:45 PM

Best way to look camoflaged in my oppinion, with the current colour palette is to wear tans, browns, and black. Try hiding in The Sielwood in forest green and hear the spiders chittering with laughter before they descend upon you for a tasty mid-day snack.

yay thats what I mean! On the other hand, a fast bowman could take them out while they're laughing;)