The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Roadsigns  (Read 137 times)

Joyrock

• View Profile
    Roadsigns
    « on: May 17, 2007, 10:51:06 pm »
    Road signs would just be super, I ran around and they had alot of things that with out warning brought me to a village or mansion. I thought road signs would be nice like Hlint to the east, gnoll hills to the west, fort something to the north. Seen them on alot of servers and everyone they been a BIG help to new players. nothing is more annoying or dishearting then being lost and there being no roadsigns for a new player when there along some main road with multi-directions.

Stephen_Zuckerman

Re: Roadsigns
    « Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 02:23:39 am »
    Seconded. :)

Skywatcher

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 02:28:10 am »
    I like it.  :)

Tialle Dianesis

• View Profile
      « Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 02:43:31 am »
      Good idea!

A warning sign within Fort Wayfare about the Broken Woods with all the vicious Treants and assassin vines would be appreciated. There have been times I had to clean up Fort Wayfare when new players accidentally drag these creatures into town.

Joyrock

• View Profile
        « Reply #4 on: May 18, 2007, 02:53:00 am »
        Ya i find it to be a great idea, but I understand if it gets put back. it is ALOT of work to go through a module to put such things in. But i do feel it is worth it, atleast by the starting area's and near towns. that should limit the work, I don't think anything more is needed, but if they wanted to go further I would not complain.

Black Cat

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2007, 06:56:38 am »
        Oh, but there are roadsigns... all over the place... but unfortunately there is a specialized thief that steals them as soon as they are put up or replaced ;)

Seriously... this sounds like a good idea

anything