The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Round Robin Player Events  (Read 17854 times)

cbnicholson

@hoffs- You guys have
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2016, 02:28:24 pm »

@hoffs- You guys have anything planned for this Friday?  If not, a small group of us will be meeting up in Center at 6:30 EDT.  I'll be bringing Charlie , Jo, or DB depending on what's needed.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

davidhoff

//friday might be difficult
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2016, 04:53:19 pm »

//friday might be difficult for me this week, but I'll try to show up.  I'm not gona schedule anything because I can't be sure I'll be available.  Thanks for the reminder and hopefully we can grub something up on Friday.

willhoff

//Sounds good!  This friday
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2016, 08:32:33 pm »

//Sounds good!  This friday is going to be a bit tuff for me too but I should be able to join up!

cbnicholson

Aaand something came up.  A
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2016, 02:21:32 pm »

Aaand something came up.  A prior promise to help Tyrra in a cdq which is, you guessed it, the same night.  So I've got to bow out, my apologies.  I encourage the rest of you to go do something.  I don't want to be alone on the server with Tyrra.  She might chloroform me again!

Oscar Wilde

Alatriel

I'll be on the cdq, too.
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2016, 07:44:53 pm »

I'll be on the cdq, too.  Sorry!  But don't worry, Daniel won't be alone with Tyrra.  ;)

ShiffDrgnhrt

I love you guys!  I'm gonna
« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2016, 08:31:23 pm »

I love you guys!  I'm gonna try to run it at 8 pm Eastern, if that works for everyone.  So if you want to do an early run someplace, just be done by 8.  :)  I may even join you.

ShiffDrgnhrt

I love you guys!  I'm gonna
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2016, 08:31:33 pm »

I love you guys!  I'm gonna try to run it at 8 pm Eastern, if that works for everyone.  So if you want to do an early run someplace, just be done by 8.  :)  I may even join you.

ShiffDrgnhrt

Hey had a thought!  Want to
« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2016, 08:37:42 pm »

Hey had a thought!  Want to go through the Kenku caves around 7 pm?  Not exciting, sure, but something for lower levels that Tyrra could lead.

Acacea

So, uh, I've been totally
« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2016, 01:19:51 pm »

So, uh, I've been totally spun about with whose turn it is ... mainly because I didn't edit the dates when we bumped down for quest, but I think we've gone back to the original dates, now... *shifty* I only have characters from levels 7 to 14 until Acacea's out of Hurm, but are we back to CB's turn ? 

Alatriel

Rebecca wouldn't mind going
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2016, 09:18:09 pm »

Rebecca wouldn't mind going on an adventure to the Dragon Isles.... just saying.  If you want me to post something and do this week, I can.

cbnicholson

I see Dragon Isles on the
« Reply #70 on: September 23, 2016, 03:55:49 pm »

I see Dragon Isles on the Calendar, so I'll be there tonight with ..someone..depending.

Oscar Wilde

Alatriel

Yeah, nobody else put
« Reply #71 on: September 23, 2016, 05:22:13 pm »

Yeah, nobody else put anything up, so I did.  I figured that's better than nobody doing anything!

Acacea

My intent was to open the
« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2016, 01:55:31 pm »

My intent was to open the Arms tonight, but I may not be home in time. Hopefully some people will find some things to do. Also I think we've lost some people so I am going to switch to opening the Arms every Friday. I'll be on for an hour and may leave if no one shows, otherwise up for RP and whatnot until everyone leaves. Anyone wanting to do something specific can just post their event like normal and I will attend that, instead. Likewise, if I have something else specific to do, I will post that, instead. Just looking to fill the time and post something regular on the calendar. 

Chuckles_McChuck

I will try to be on for
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2016, 05:57:22 pm »

I will try to be on for tonight.

Acacea

So yeah, just got home. Not
« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2016, 12:02:42 am »

So yeah, just got home. Not happening... next time. hehe.

Acacea

CB, Hoffs, you guys still in?
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2016, 02:17:48 pm »

CB, Hoffs, you guys still in? Lia, you want added?

cbnicholson

Yeah, I'm game for Friday, no
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2016, 02:42:09 pm »

Yeah, I'm game for Friday, no idea what though.

Oscar Wilde

Chuckles_McChuck

Yeah add me
« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2016, 04:23:45 pm »

Yeah add me

Serissa

I'm in
« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2016, 04:41:14 pm »

I'm in

willhoff

Just got back into town
« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2016, 09:00:09 pm »

Just got back into town tonight!  Friday looks very duable for me!

anything